• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Female WestJet pilot posts passenger's sexist note

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea I'm gonna let some nameless internet cvnt talk to my mom... Who's clueless now. I've got plenty of respect for women... Just not the ones who get their panties all wadded up over lame stuff. Just like men who get their panties all wadded up over lame stuff. Your giving the guy who wrote the napkin letter exactly what he wanted as well as myself, an adverse reaction. I for one couldn't care less what you call me, because you don't matter.

Get over it, Man up and grow a pair.

Last edited:
Yea I'm gonna let some nameless internet cvnt talk to my mom[/I][/B]... Who's clueless now. I've got plenty of respect for women...

This sentence says it all about the respect you have for women. You just don't get it do you? The sad thing is, you don't see anything wrong with your attitude towards women.
BTW... Do you even know what manning up and growing a pair means? I would say that I fit that definition much more than you do. After all, my name is on my posts. Still waiting for that phone number for your Mom so I can verify your story.

Last edited:
Your right, some people choose to work harder 2-3-4 jobs, study longer, make the hard choices, lose sleep, don't get to party, suck it up and go try and get what they want...

However the obamas would like you to think that if you do all those things above, you didn't earn what you have, someone gave it to you. The Democratic Party feeds off of classism and racism. Without it they'd dissolve.

So, correction. There's equal opportunity out there for everyone now. How you choose to use it is on you.

...and the Republicans? Ted Nugent is all I need to say. What a f'n troll he is.

Latest resources

Back