• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Female Comair FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The funny thing is she is out of all of your league... Why dont you you get some manners and maybe you can get laid!!!! Remember we are not 16 years old anymore!!!!!

I think that I may have slept with her in CVG, if this is the same girl her initials were VK. She was from Costa Rica.
Well, If she was from Costa Rica than anyone with a hundred bucks has a fair shot. Man is Costa Rica a beautiful country!

siucavflight you should not brag about your encounters when you pay for them... But hey if you got yours and a case of herpes in Cosat Rica its all good... I know this guy Ron Mexico that can take you to a free clinic and will get you all taken care of.... I hear he works for Airtran.... He will hook you up with free pee-pee treatment!!!

I know of one.

Is it possible to block a transmission from your own aircraft? I flew with aguy who told me that the freedom contract was waaaayy better than what we have now. I told him , "Thanks for the help there champ." It was a long flight.... :)

I love women....

Is it possible to block a transmission from your own aircraft? I flew with aguy who told me that the freedom contract was waaaayy better than what we have now. I told him , "Thanks for the help there champ." It was a long flight.... :)

you kinda lost me bud

You can watch her on 8th Street Latina's. Man those chica's are smoking hot. I love to pound a tiny little brown F'ing machine.

For those of you who have yet to procure a LBFM, I sincerely recommend it. Mine's downstairs washing the dishes right now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back