• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Female Comair FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that I may have slept with her in CVG, if this is the same girl her initials were VK. She was from Costa Rica.

Passing out in recliners in operations while sitting ready reserve doesn't exactly qualify as making it to home plate.

Passing out in recliners in operations while sitting ready reserve doesn't exactly qualify as making it to home plate.
I would not be sitting reserve in CVG!!!! And believe me, she was awake!

Have you guys seen her? Very beautiful F/O !! She is Latina, long hair...I saw her running through MCO on Sun.

Calm down horndog....

Hey Chickie Pilots.... when are you going to adhere to the FOM and wear your hair like a professional and not on some dating game show???

I think that I may have slept with her in CVG, if this is the same girl her initials were VK. She was from Costa Rica.

Damn you!!! lol does she really post on here? you guys who are talking trash obviously havent seen her before. When i saw her she kinda ran up on me in the security line and asked to skip ahead. I was so "taken back" I kinda was standing there with my jaw open like an idiot lol. all i could say was "...uuhh uhhh sure" :erm:

just what she wants....some Freedumb puke stalking her.

Didn't see her, but I did see a Freedom guy behind the fake Palm Trees with his pants around his ankles. Was that you P-dub? Or should we call you P-rub now?

Hey Stiffy I thought your comments were from MELIT? Why did you change it to HelloNewman?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back