Female CFI's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wankel7 said:
Ok, I call BS without somesort of story!
OK I have tried to type the story twice now and each time it says I'm not logged in and deletes it. Long story short, my instructor had gone away for a couple weeks and suggested I fly with the new instructor they just hired on. I agreed and my jaw just about hit the floor when I saw this girl. Tight black pants and I think she used to work at hooters. Anyhow she says lets climb to 5500 to do some slow flight. As we pass 5200 i made some comment about being a mile high. She says to bad no autopilot or we could join the club. I convinced her we had plently of altitude and we could just trim it up. She agreed and we did our thing. She was a terrible instructor and ended up sucking in more ways than one! About a week later I heard that another pilot offered to take her up in a conquest for some "stick time" and she taxied it into a hangar. Something like $85,000 worth of damage. Never saw or heard from her again after that but boy was she hot! She was pretty much the typical female CFI who thinks she knows everything I'm better than you cuz I'm a pilot blah blah blah but the problem took care of itself.

Someone was asking about how often you have to renew to stay current. I have no idea couldnt find it in the FAR's but call your local FSDO. Have fun!

Crosswind79 said:
Only had one female CFI thru all my training...I didn't learn too much, but not because of her gender. I was too distracted because she was hotter than hell!!!
My Inst. CFII was female. She was so hot I worked twice as hard to impress her and keep on her good side. :cool:
I don’t think gender plays a significant part in instructor ability. Now that I think about it I had a female stage check pilot who had breath that could melt the yoke… She was French too, and in this case the stereotype of BO was in FULL effect!

Had a female instructor once. Wouldn't do it again... for reasons that do not relate to her instruction abilities. Long story. Well I take that back. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Lived with a few female instructors back in college. They were great CFIs and a blast to room with. Did a couple checkrides (instrument and multi) with female DEs. Great women.

Female CFIs

A woman CFI checked me out in a 172 the very first time I rented an airplane other than my instructor's. She was fine. Two of the approximately twenty students I trained for their initial CFI were women. They were great gals, good pilots and good students. The only pilot I ever met I could land a 182 without landing flat was a woman CFI. I sent my first Private student to a woman DE who had a reputation of being a great instructor but an extremely tough examiner. My student did fine and earned me my first "pass."

I worked with woman CFIs who were great instructors and woman CFIs who were less impressive. I worked with at least one woman CFI-stage check pilot at Riddle who was extremely unfair and a woman CFI-stage check pilot at FlightSafety who treated my student extremely fairly and considerately.

A person's sex makes no difference. Basic traits of competence, fairness, consideration and professionalism make all the difference. Good luck with your CFI, Felicia.

Last edited:
cxcap said:
Anyone ever join (or renew membership to) the mile high club with a hot female CFI, F/O, or Captain? I have.
If you did that with a female CFI, would you still have to pay for Dual during that time?

If you have a female instructor, does that mean you will have to do your ground reference manuvers over Bed Bath and Beyond, Old Navy or whatever mall is nearby?

Luckily you wont have to hear her drone on about her latest outfit, since as a CFI she wont be able to afford new clothes.

I'm starting a new flight school with strictly hot CFI/CFIIs that have a sideline interest in stripping. They get the standard rate as CFIs but make quite a bit more in tips. Our motto will be:

"We'll show you the skies...and a whole lot more!"

Interested investors need to contact me for a prospectus.

If you did that with a female CFI, would you still have to pay for Dual during that time?

You’re a John!!!!!!!

Mark

like it was said before i have had male and female instructor, both good and both bad...i'm currently flying with a female, she's cool as hell..knows her stuff and isn't one of those airhead females...now on the other hand i have known some that seem to only be where they are cause of the affrimative action laws and the fact that they are a minority and the school hired them for demographic reasons...so it can go either way...the girl i'm flying with now is also gonna be my mulit instructor, i liked her enough as an instructor to request her over a male instructor, he's an idiot and she's not...simple enoguh it seems...

Latest resources

Back