Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FedEx1 said:
Tram, I am on the Md-11 in MEM

Ah ok, my dad is on the A300 and I have a few friends on the 72 and DC-10..

FNG24 said:
Might want to grow tits and make sure your furloughed too, that seems to be the profile their looking for now a days....

Ya know I am going to be really unprofessional here.....

Go screw yourself tool!

You idiots that say this $hit make me want to vomit. Awwww, poor baby boy, has to make an excuse for his own inadequacy on why the job he or his guy friend didn't get a call. You make me sick. You don't even know WTF you are talking about.

Last edited:
Hey if ya ain't MIL what is the going rate to get sponsered? I need to know so I can start save my pennies. But Seriously FedEx dudes do they like people with a predominate freight background or the regional jet type?

Just from my own experience, it doesn't matter what your background is......freight or feeder. Anyway, I didn't get the impression from the chief pilot that military experience was of any value when it came to sponsors. Both my sponsor and I are civilian. I think the most important aspect of a sponsor is that he/she will risk their reputation on your performance. Don't just have a friend of a friend try to walk you in, make sure it's someone that knows you really well.

You don't even know WTF you are talking about.

me thinks she does protest to much.
Question: Does anyone know what PERCENTAGE of female applicants get hired versus the PERCENTAGE of male applicants? The answer to that question would point out any bias that exist towards chick pilots.

Johnny

johnny taliban said:
me thinks she does protest to much.
Question: Does anyone know what PERCENTAGE of female applicants get hired versus the PERCENTAGE of male applicants? The answer to that question would point out any bias that exist towards chick pilots.

Johnny

Me thinks if guys would use their energy on networking and studying their ass off like I did to get a job instead of bitching about the 2 or 3 females that get hired here and there, you wouldn't have to worry about it because you would have a job and wouldn't need to whine about it.

if guys would use their energy on networking and studying their ass off like I did to get a job instead of bitching about the 2 or 3 females that get hired here and there, you wouldn't have to worry about it

Studying and networking??? Im sure that is the ONLY reason you got your job flying boxes. It couldn't possibly had anything thing to do with your OTHER assets. NO even a little bit??? Yea, I know, you worked hard, deserved all the breaks you've got...blah..blah...blah...

Congrats on the new job,

Johnny

Latest resources

Back