• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Slowing Down Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks driver, you been very helpfull. I didn't know there was a class in October. And are they on the seniority already list if theyre not yet in class. Do you guys get to see new guys on the list even before the start class

I don't know when new hires start displaying on the seniority list in relation to when they start.
In light of your questions, I don't think my earlier post makes sense. Now that I think about it, the guy I mentioned starting on the 24th may actually be starting his initial aircraft training that day. I looked at his calendar and there's nothing for Sep, just an error message. Oct shows an ITU training event starting on 24 Sep. That's probably initial training because it doesn't make sense that he would be on the seniority list, have an employee number and calendar that I can view now if he's not on the property yet. - duh..:0

So, to be more accurate. The junior guy on the seniority list probably starts initial aircraft training on 24 Oct and started with some company some time before that (?possibly in Sep?). Sorry for the confusion.

I hope they finish hiring all the astronauts and type rated jumbo jet guys soon so maybe I'll get a shot! I just keep updating my resume every week and hoping for the best!!

Staledog........they are hiring all pilots.....I interviewed with 5 others..3regional and 2 navy. ALL regional guys were hired. A friend of
mine just finished first week of 75 class CGN. Im still waiting for a class
date.

FDX likes pilots with volunteer exp on their resume.
Thats what will seperate you from every other guy with 10k hrs..type ratings
etc.etc......if you have it, list it in ur resume.

Last edited:
Staledog........they are hiring all pilots.....I interviewed with 5 others..3regional and 2 navy. ALL regional guys were hired. A friend of
mine just finished first week of 75 class CGN. Im still waiting for a class
date.

FDX likes pilots with volunteer exp on their resume.
Thats what will seperate you from every other guy with 10k hrs..type ratings
etc.etc......if you have it, list it in ur resume.

Thanks for the advice! I'm thinking one of these days my persistence will pay off.

Also thanks to AdlerDriver for tons of good info regarding Fedex.

Latest resources

Back