• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Second Thread...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed Apr 12/13. 5 out of 5 passed sim. Don't know status of other 4.

Got the call to update drug test today. Sure was nice to receive first contact since pool letter!

Hopefully we all get a training date soon!

Of those who say they interviewed with 4, 5 or 6 others, was there a morning or afternoon group of the same size or did some interview groups consist of 6 for the whole two day process?

We were split into 2 groups and I have no clue what the results were from the other 5 interviewees.

Good luck to all, see you soon in Memphis.

sb

feb 22/23 am session- 4 hired, 1 in A/B SFS training, 1 UA, 1 pee-pee update and 1 (me) nothing but static....so far!

PastV1 said:
Any info from the new class that started on Monday?

Past...

Not sure if you got an answer yet. Eleven new hires. Ten went to the MD-11 in ANC and one took the Airbus in Subic. Last seniority number was 4632.
In case anyone is wondering why we had seniority #'s in the 4700's a few months ago...the company drops all the retirees from the previous year and redoes the list every July.

SilentBob said:
Of those who say they interviewed with 4, 5 or 6 others, was there a morning or afternoon group of the same size or did some interview groups consist of 6 for the whole two day process?

Feb 14/15 Five showed up in the AM for the sim and there were only 5 of us there on day 2. No PM group either day.

Second Tally. Thanks for all of the updates. Keep 'em coming.

If these are taking up too much space, let me know.

Pool numbers now range from 83 known poolies to as many as 108 poolies including unconfirmed. I'll update this again next week. If someone else wants to do it in the meantime, go for it.

As of 1001 Eastern

Date - Pool letter (MD11, A300 or July 31 727 class) = remaining total swimmers (who reported it)

January

10/11 – 5 to 11. Total still unknown. 1 confirmed in the 7/31 727 class. (bustinmins/PurpleNugget)
17/18 – 3 (0) = 3 known in pool, could be more (Fartknocker)
24/25 – 12 interviewed (XJGuy) unknown number in pool
25/26 – 9 (0) = 9 (XJGuy)
30/31 – 5 (1) = 4 (FeelinMinnesota)

February

1/2 – 2 (0) = 2 (Metro A-Team)
2/3 – 2 (0) = 2 (Talon737)
6/7 – 6 (1) = 5 (A’che)
8/9 – 7 (1) = 6 (Malter1)
9/10 – 6 (1) = 5 (Cujo55)
14/15 – 3 (1) = 2 (QuietFlight)
20/21 – 6 (3) = 3 could be 6 more (rdy4to)
22/23 – 4 (1) = 3 I guess “UA” means unaccounted for? (gcsass)

March

1/2 – 9 (3) = 6 (jets96) [This was his first post ever. Way to help out when needed!!!]
14/15 – 11? (2) = 9 (Phaedrus)
15/16 – 5 (1) = 4 plus 6 more unconfirmed (Don’tBHate’n)
29-30 – 10 (1) = 9 (wmss)

April

12/13 – 1 confirmed; possibly 4 more (FlyFedEx)

May

2/3 – 5 (0) = 5 (Hagar17)

Last edited:
SilentBob said:

We were split into 2 groups and I have no clue what the results were from the other 5 interviewees.

Good luck to all, see you soon in Memphis.

sb

30-31 Jan, there was not an afternoon group on either day, 5 - 1(MD) = 4 poolies.

Jan 17/18 - there were two groups of six for those days. My group: 4/6 are in the pool.

I am 99% sure that week, and the two weeks after, FedEx interviewed 12/day for three days (36/week total). But, I can't see confirmation on this board or see numbers that match that. I just remember talking to HR about how busy they were. Could've sworn the numbers were mentioned in threads on this board around Feb/Mar timeframe(?). There was lots of chat here among people awaiting the good news or bad news (when they interviewed, how many, who got news yet).

Latest resources

Back