• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Second Thread...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alright. Let's get organized. I'd like to try and figure out when I'm going to class. I'm sure some of the other people on here would like to know when they are going as well. If we can gather the appropriate info and using the above provided list of class dates, we should be able to come pretty close. Questions we need answers to:

What month was interview/How many selected from your interview group?
(Example:
2/14 3 - 1 pulled for 6/10 MD11 class. 2 remain in pool)

How many TOTAL for each month? (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, etc.)
When was the first person interivewed that went into the current pool? The last (April?)??
How many pulled so far for MD11, A300 and the July 31 class?

I'm bored. Thought this might work.

I interviewed Jan 17/18. I don't know who else from our group is in the pool with me. I know of at least 3 others.

I was told by a friend that I should expect an August class. Don't know which one, but that's all I have.

I have another friend who interviewed in March. I am not sure what dates, around the middle. He is expecting a late September or early October class.

Enjoy the pool while you can. Soon you will be swimming under the 727 fire hose! :nuts:

Last edited:
30-31 Jan. 5 put in the pool, 1 already on land in an MD-11 class. Let us know when you come up with a reasonable guess. I'm thinking Sep for me. I wish it were earlier, Later

25-26 Jan

I THINK 4 out of 6 in the morning and 5 out of 6 in the afternoon made it. I am not sure if any have gone to ANC. There were some in my group who had heavy military time.

I know there were also 2 groups of 6 who were interviewing on 24-25 of Jan, but I am not sure how it turned out for them. I have no idea how many total interviewed that week, but I think it was a lot!

I updated my drug test in late May (120 days). Jumping every time my phone rings and hoping for an Aug. class date (BUT happy to be in the pool no matter what). I'll volunteer for SFS when the time comes.

From reading here and talking to friends, I think Jan 3/4 is the top of the list as far as the pool goes, but again I may be way off.
Looking forward to buying you all a round in MEM!:beer:

Thanks!
XJGuy

PS.... How can we start a pool roster like the old Southwest and FedEx list on Flightinfo??????

Last edited:
Feb 8/9 here. Only one group those two days. 7 sim checked, 7 made it. 7 interviewed, 7 made it. One guy pulled for the MD-11.

Poolie Data

Quiet Flight --

Good idea!

[Feb. 6/7] There was one interview group on that Monday and we went six for six. One guy received a class date (Jun. 19), so far and the rest of us are floating patiently.

Thanks...A'che

15-16 Mar, 11 made it passed the sim, the 5 from our group made it to the pool (1 got MD so 4 in the pool now) and as far as I know the other group of 6 are in the pool (not confirmed).

Next.....

29-30 Mar: 11 Sim -11 Pass Sim; 11 Interview - 10 Pass Interview; 1 confirmed MD 11; 9 - unconfirmed in the pool

Interviewed 2/20-21. 12 sim - 12 passed. Of my group of 6 all passed interview. 2 in MD11/ 1 in Airbus for Subic (he was offered choice of MD11 or Airbus in Subic). 3 in pool. Not sure about the other 6.

Still waiting for the drug test call. Have all you March guys gotten called? Worried I'm being overlooked by mistake.

Latest resources

Back