• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told that the plan right now is 8 in the March class, and 8 in each subsequent class until the seat bid dust settles- April/May time frame. Got that from a guy that would know...

Hey I saw you on discovery playing beach vollyball. Nice glasses Mav.

You got that right. Do you remember that Saturday Night Live skit with Val Kilmer where they made fun of Top Gun......Well, that is what is like around the crash pad. I have to shave with a Mach 3 just to make sure that I'm not dangerous. Additionally, I have to make sure that I dont write checks that my body cant cash. ----With that said, the bank cant even cash my checks these days.

You got that right. Do you remember that Saturday Night Live skit with Val Kilmer where they made fun of Top Gun......Well, that is what is like around the crash pad. I have to shave with a Mach 3 just to make sure that I'm not dangerous. Additionally, I have to make sure that I dont write checks that my body cant cash. ----With that said, the bank cant even cash my checks these days.

J,

Hear this around the pad......

"Who's the best piilllot?"

Go Mav... I mean Lead...!:)

Past....

Talked w/ my ACP today trying to get an idea for my M&G sponsoree back in late June. Here's what he said...
"Classes of 16, 16, 12, 8, 8 for the next 5 months due to slowdown for the next bid due in the next few months. There are around 150ish in the pool that need to get thinned down (those that know and those that don't know yet...soon to be notified). They are working on the Feb-Mar M&G's right now for interviews in the future. So it should be around Jun-Jul for the Apr and onwards to look for an interiew call. Hope this sheds some light on what is going on right now. Keep hanging in there

Talked w/ my ACP today trying to get an idea for my M&G sponsoree back in late June. Here's what he said...
"Classes of 16, 16, 12, 8, 8 for the next 5 months due to slowdown for the next bid due in the next few months. There are around 150ish in the pool that need to get thinned down (those that know and those that don't know yet...soon to be notified). They are working on the Feb-Mar M&G's right now for interviews in the future. So it should be around Jun-Jul for the Apr and onwards to look for an interiew call. Hope this sheds some light on what is going on right now. Keep hanging in there

Flo that you?

Past....

Appreciate the update Fbandit! I'll keep hanging out then!

When you say 150 in the pool, are you referring to the hiring pool or the "waiting to be called for an interview" pool?

Latest resources

Back