• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've got a couple friends who were hired in April and Nov that are still waiting for a class. 30-35 still in pool. Latest rumor was a class Feb 19th.

Class of 16 Jan 22.
Class of 16 Feb 19. Calls just starting to go out now.
Class of 16 in March.

Then they need bean counter permission, might wait for the seat bid, etc. This is from the mouth of one of the recruiters.

Interviewed second week of January and just got called for Feb 19th class. Anyone else in the Feb 19th class? (I was told all 727 f/e).

Interviewed second week of January and just got called for Feb 19th class. Anyone else in the Feb 19th class? (I was told all 727 f/e).

Holy Crap....That was fast!

Congrats!

Most of the recent newhires had to wait 9-12 months to get a class date.

Congrats!

Something really smells.....

Somebody's brother works here.....

Past...

I've been in the pool since Thanksgiving. Updated PP test right after Jan 1rst. No call yet. FYI for us not lucky enough to have that kind of pull. (And I thought I had some...boy, was I wrong, IF the above is true).

I've been in the pool since Thanksgiving. Updated PP test right after Jan 1rst. No call yet. FYI for us not lucky enough to have that kind of pull. (And I thought I had some...boy, was I wrong, IF the above is true).

Count yourself lucky to be in the pool so short a time. They are planning and making efforts to keep the pool small so that folks do not swim for very long. That's why the interviewing has slowed. Not sure when new interview people would go to class.

Past...

For that past few days there was a group of guys hanging out in the lobby of Module D around 0800. I assume that they were interviewing.

If I remember correctly, it was a total of 4 guys.

Latest resources

Back