• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw one guy in the Training Building today, getting ready to do the sim. Didn't see anyone else, but I also didn't hang around. Good luck to all - no idea on the M&G schedule.

i m&g in june and still waiting for call. i know they go in order of a list so hold on and wait. hopefully soon though it seems to me that they will be all dreid up here in feb or shortly after.

Jan 22 class should have dried up the 2006 pool through Sept. Anyone who interviewed on or after Sept are the ones wearing the floaties now.

Just heard 16 per month for the next 3-4 months, then up to 28 per month after bid in April/May. 6 interviewed Wed, 6 today and another interview class on 24th.

Just heard 16 per month for the next 3-4 months, then up to 28 per month after bid in April/May. 6 interviewed Wed, 6 today and another interview class on 24th.

Speedmode -

Are the monthly rates you mentioned above "interview" rates or actual "new hires to training" rates?

Can you divulge your source?

Many thanks

Anybody with an interview after Sept 6 get called for class yet? Interviewed end of Oct - trying to get a feel for how long the line is -

Latest resources

Back