• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, should the title no longer say "poolie" calls....since it sounds like the pool is gone?

Latest rumor is 16 a month for a few months, then maybe down to 8 a month until new fiscal year starts (July?). Any other guesses?

How bout m/g's? Any body have intel on when those might start up....or have they already begun?

There are still people in the pool- interviewed last Sept thru Nov. Those that interviewed in Jan and were lucky to get a class in Feb were "special." One had her daddy help. Not sure if there are others.

I know you guys are getting tired of this question but I have been trying for over a year now. Any idea on when the Meet-n-Greets are going to start up? Are there going to be any changes in the hire process with the new CP?
Thanks!

I dont think anyone knows for sure, but things should pick up soon after the April/May bid comes out. This would mean possibly May/June. Lots of changes to come with the next bid.

Then again, everything I just typed is hearsay. I know lots of folks would like some new info, but there just isnt much out there to give.

I dont think anyone knows for sure, but things should pick up soon after the April/May bid comes out. This would mean possibly May/June. Lots of changes to come with the next bid.

Then again, everything I just typed is hearsay. I know lots of folks would like some new info, but there just isnt much out there to give.

Don't you need to be studying?

Past.....

I thought about it once or twice, but never really got around to studying yet.

I am doing as someone once told me, "You dont want to peak to early".

The last minute cram seemed to work in college. I think I might give it the ole college try.

NOT!!!!

I am going cross-eyed over here from dis hear book learnin stuff.

for what its worth - recently had training - lots of issues at fedex these days. installing 2 new sims/ age 60 issue/ implementing new contract / massive training ( some pilots in sim 11pm-3am shift) / b757 on property,etc. the company is hot on putting people direct to right seat ( saves lots of $). "purple nugget" program going well. i know that doesn't tell you when your class date is, but why there is so much confusion these days at fedex. good luck to all you guys long time purple guy

I thought about it once or twice, but never really got around to studying yet.

I am doing as someone once told me, "You dont want to peak to early".

The last minute cram seemed to work in college. I think I might give it the ole college try.

NOT!!!!

I am going cross-eyed over here from dis hear book learnin stuff.

If you wait till the last minute...it only takes a minute!

Get on it Driver...I'll be there tomorrow, tired from all the flying I'm doing down here, and I'll expect the gouge!

Latest resources

Back