• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Plane Down In Japan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree that once the final accident report comes out and we have some actual facts other than CNN indicating that the accident happened on Runway A, that it may be appropriate to discuss the accident.

The press gives erroneous information related to aviation accidents all the time, that is true. This time the information is correct, the accident did happen on the A runway (34L/16R)

Our hearts and prayers go to the families involved

Had I been a 777 skipper with 26,000TT I could have said whatever I wanted and nobody would have objected.
I think somebody with that kind of experience would know that there is a time and place for that type of discussion.

Well, you see, I fly an RJ, which means I have no brain and certainly no right to voice an opinion or even a fact. Now, had I been a 777 skipper with 26,000TT I could have said whatever I wanted and nobody would have objected.

Right, everyone?

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I think somebody with that kind of experience would know that there is a time and place for that type of discussion.

Perhaps.

It doesn't take a certain amount of total time to realize that bickering on flightinfo.com solves NOTHING. Just let it go gentlemen, the investigation will give you all the answers you are looking for.

Right-O buddy! As for RJ boy, I'm not "flipping-out" as you so eloquently stated. Just tired of DBs like you in this industry. There is such a thing called "tact" & "respect"....get some.

p.s. anyone know the initials of the crew. I have two friends over on the 11 there. Haven't been able to get ahold of either today.

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back