• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YGBSM said:
Long day?

...Let me guess what you fly.
Going for the airplane type = penis size argument?

Whatever.

FN FAL said:
Going for the airplane type = penis size argument?
Actually, no, but don't let me stop you.

If you get this bent every time someone thinks Fedex doesn't own caravans, you must be great fun after a couple of beers.

Anything else you want to get defensive about for no apparent reason? I'll be around for a little bit.

YGBSM said:
Actually, no, but don't let me stop you.

If you get this bent every time someone thinks Fedex doesn't own caravans, you must be great fun after a couple of beers.

Anything else you want to get defensive about for no apparent reason? I'll be around for a little bit.
:D relax, it's just the internet. It's like teletype, just without the paper and the clickity clackity noise.

What does 965FE have to do with this accident?????

skydivinguy said:
What does 965FE have to do with this accident?????

Nothing, Horshack...I was simply trying to prove that you could go on www.google.com , pick an image of a FedEx Feeder C208 at random, do a registration check on it and find that it was owned by the FedEx Corporation.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm just curious how close he got to the hole? I ask because it seems like the caravan would be good with the short game. If he didn't make the green then they should have painted over the wreckage. If he was within putting range they should have given the pilot a mulaghin. Either way, I think he may have come up with a new sport. We should call Pinnacle and see if they want to join a scramble.

TinGoose1 said:
I'm just curious how close he got to the hole? I ask because it seems like the caravan would be good with the short game. If he didn't make the green then they should have painted over the wreckage. If he was within putting range they should have given the pilot a mulaghin. Either way, I think he may have come up with a new sport. We should call Pinnacle and see if they want to join a scramble.

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back