Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VaB

Hey all,

Hope to see you tomorrow, Sunday 6 MAR at 1400 (2pm for you 24 hr clock challenged). Germantown Center.

Especially us local guys. Football season is over, what else have you got to do. I've talked to a bunch of guys, commuter types, that are flying in just for the rally. I was trying to decide whether to go or not and when I started hearing about guys commuting here just for Sunday afternoon, that was the final straw for me.

Here's a mapquest map for 1900 S. Germantown Blvd.

Let's fill the place up. If nothing else moves you, consider it earning your RETRO PAY for the day.

See ya there.

I wish they would have scheduled this earlier so all the afternoon launchers like me could come.

I'll ask the DC10 guy renting my crashpad what the deal is in the g-town

And afterwards we'll go out and bust some scab's heads. . .
Good fun for all!!!

Thanks for the map VaB. I'm stuck in Mem for training, but it's nice to know other commuters are making the effort for the group. ONE MORE DAY OF RETRO PAY! See ya there.

klhoard said:
And afterwards we'll go out and bust some scab's heads. . .
Good fun for all!!!
Bust some scabs heads? Jeeze, you guys been ALPA for all of about one contract negotiation...shouldn't y'all be working your way up before you run amok getting all Matewan on people?

You missed your big chance, I was getting drunk off my ass with the FEDS that ride with you guys and some of the local cops on wednesday over the the East End Grill by Hacks Cross rd after passing my Level D sim ride over at PAIFA. Coulda used a good ass beating...

F18-FDX said:
Thanks for the map VaB. I'm stuck in Mem for training, but it's nice to know other commuters are making the effort for the group. ONE MORE DAY OF RETRO PAY! See ya there.

No sweat and I'll see ya there. That is, assuming of course that I don't get called for a draft trip. HAHA. I kill me, really.

Latest resources

Back