FedEx pilots, family, and friends

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wasn't that a great time yesterday??

Couldn't make it, was in an AFRES UTA weekend...

What did Chimenti say?...
Los1

It appears the strategery of the Other Side will be:

1. Rush into mediation;

2. Do not talk about ANY monetary issues, then:

3. drop all of it on us at once with a really short deadline for a decision, and hope to profit on the chaos..... Worked last time.

Chimenti really made it sound like we have our stuff in one sock this time around. As far as costing out what we want, etc. That's important so that when the company says that we want a gazillion dollars worth of improvements, we know that's not true. That way, when the company sponsored pity party for the public, press, and other employees starts, we, hopefully, won't succumb and will have a defensible position.

The other interesting thing was that he said HE thinks FedEx wants to be done with our contract before UPS is done with theirs. I don't know how important it is to them though. I'm sure they also want us to work for nothing. But his logic behind why they wanted that to happen made it sound like something they might strive for.

We shall see.

Did everyone hear what Dave Webb DID NOT say??

mongopilot said:
Ok, I give up, what did he not say?

I hope he DID NOT say that it's alright for guys to fly around with their shirts off like a guy a flew with a couple of months ago. I'm talking uniform shirt AND t-shirt. It was awful. Hairy old man breasts jiggling in the light to moderate turbulence going to ANC. I'm getting a little queasy just thinking about it. My gawd, that was f'ed up.

So, what else did he not say?

Well, he only DIDN'T say it about 20 times. . . .
I guess I was the only one in the crowd that DIDN'T hear it. . .
Never mind. . .

Latest resources

Back