FEDEX MOAB Place your bets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CaptainMark said:
i believe i shot the 84 and you shot the 112...remember we gave you the nickname SHANKO HARRIS!!! or was that patrick DUFFY...or was it hillary DUFF...the best club in your bag is your ball retriever...see ya in FLA dude...

Well, you have improved your numbers on this board greatly, you are off on mine too but in the opposite direction... go figure.
I'd love to hear your fishing stories. Who lost the most money? ..... oh yea you :rolleyes:

any one of you two up for trying to take a lowly fe's hard earned cash? sure could use the extra bump in pay. if you're up to it???

Birdie

Heard from a little birdie that all the 72 FE's that missed the last bid will be seat locked for 2 years. What advantage is this to the company? They are going to have to train us eventually. Why not seat lock the 70+ new hires each month after the bid? We wouldn't be going to training anytime soon anyway which would give them time to train the nOObs...Just seems like it would be a senority issue, any thoughts from those who are wiser than I?

This Week

Buddy of mine had JL on the jumpseat and he said bid should be out by the end of the week. Not gonna be the 2 year timeframe though, too many unknowns with Paris activating as an Airbus domicle.

1stCivDiv said:
Heard from a little birdie that all the 72 FE's that missed the last bid will be seat locked for 2 years. What advantage is this to the company? They are going to have to train us eventually. Why not seat lock the 70+ new hires each month after the bid? We wouldn't be going to training anytime soon anyway which would give them time to train the nOObs...Just seems like it would be a senority issue, any thoughts from those who are wiser than I?

30 72 so's is about all the training department can handle on a continuing basis if you hire directly into the rt seat of the 72,MD,and the Bus, you can increase the amount of new hires .Plus they will stay there longer,so you don't have to train a guy twice to get a wide body FO.

Last edited:
This is my first post. I have watched and read for a long time and just now feel that I have a couple of thoughts to share. First, the growth and bid are great things in the long run, even with "seat locks". Second, and this goes without saying, there will never be a contract as long as the VLT, DRF and vacation sellbacks are still going on. It has to stop. After this is all settled, we will make what we should without having to do anything extra. Short term hit for a long term gain. Lastly, has anyone asked CaptainMark how much VLT, DRF and sellback he is participating in? I don't mean to pick on any one person but he does seem to have the biggest mouth here...

AlonzoMosley said:
This is my first post. I have watched and read for a long time and just now feel that I have a couple of thoughts to share. First, the growth and bid are great things in the long run, even with "seat locks". Second, and this goes without saying, there will never be a contract as long as the VLT, DRF and vacation sellbacks are still going on. It has to stop. After this is all settled, we will make what we should without having to do anything extra. Short term hit for a long term gain. Lastly, has anyone asked CaptainMark how much VLT, DRF and sellback he is participating in? I don't mean to pick on any one person but he does seem to have the biggest mouth here...

hey dork...never in 11 years have i sold any vacation..have had 1 draft trip in the last year and it was not since about october...and i was here when the ALPA crap was going down...guys were getting rich at 200%..i was not one of them..you don't know me so shut the f up...99% of my posts are comical..at least i think so...dick

AlonzoMosley said:
". Second, and this goes without saying, there will never be a contract as long as the VLT, DRF and vacation sellbacks are still going on. It has to stop.

hey genious...careful what you say..we are not in self-help..yet

CaptainMark said:
hey dork...never in 11 years have i sold any vacation..have had 1 draft trip in the last year and it was not since about october...and i was here when the ALPA crap was going down...guys were getting rich at 200%..i was not one of them..you don't know me so shut the f up...99% of my posts are comical..at least i think so...dick

Easy everyone, we're all on the same team. You too, 'Zo.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back