FedEx Feeders?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

general_sline

Was trying to track down an old buddy, can't remember if he was at Empire or one of the others, but I do remember you folks were trying to get some extra pay.

Any updates?

Have you all been able to work it out with management or is it looking grim?

Who is it that your looking for general? I work at EM. Yes, we are trying to get a bump in pay, but then who isn't?

Not really important who it is, the cell number I got seems to no longer be in service. I think he move on to Citation Shares or one of the other fractionals.

So I take it things have not changed in the last six months or so?
To bad.

there has been a mass exodus of pilots whove left this month (myself included). if this sounds like your cup of tea sign on the dotted line.

Was trying to track down an old buddy, can't remember if he was at Empire or one of the others, but I do remember you folks were trying to get some extra pay.

Any updates?

Have you all been able to work it out with management or is it looking grim?

Sline instigates trouble.

Sline=Flamebait

But on another note. Can anyone say where our guys have been getting on with or is it still a bit to early for them to say?

Flamebait?
Show me one place where I have said anything that resembles flame. Ask a ligit question about a large group of operators and this is what I get. I remeber for a while you all were really talking big about improving the place. I take it by your testiness that things have pretty much stayed the same.
Best of luck to all those leaving, I hope for you it is to greener pastures. For the rest of you I hope you get whatever improvments you are looking for and if you find the time let us know what they are, there are plenty of folks who would consider the feeder path if the pay wasn't stuck in the 1990s.

For you dudes and dudettes who are suffering thru the Empire training contract nightmare get a good lawyer. In the end you may pay more money for the legal eagle but at least you wont be giving into extortion. I did and won and will be suing to recoup my loses. Also check out USFEEDERPILOTS.COM for more support. Holy Cow things over there keep getting worse.

I thought all the feeders have the same one year contract per fed EX correct me if i am wrong? Also can you go from one feeder to another once you complete your contract with out signing another?

Latest resources

Back