• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex feeders in AFW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the bids have been decide sort of. blingair can finally go home.

fokkers&beer said:
So dog boy did they type you in the F, or did you just put that in your profile? As for me I just got the official word today. I am in the DC-10, class starts on Aug, 15.
Don't worry Bling air, or Mr. Sharted. TB's on the job, he'll take care of that SEA opening. Empire will pull some obscure rule out of their butt. They'll say they can use anyone who is currently qualified, and they will justify it.
Come join me, We'll kick it in the South Pacific, smoking Cigars, and drinking good whiskey, just like old times.
TB moved to ANC so I don't think they would utilize him too much in SEA but anything is possible. I think you are right about some one flying your open posistion and it just turns permenant. Who knows how the Empire world turns any more. Whos DogBoy?

Got the call...ATR turd (floater). SEA open posistion went to someone senior (don't know who). Told them I wanted to hang on to this ICT gig till the other F crew replacements are trained.

Rumor has it Mr Sharted got SEA. Can not confirm it. Congrats on leaving the MidWest Blingair, your screwing is just getting started. Stay away from hard chairs, it will hurt.

fokkers&beer said:
Rumor has it Mr Sharted got SEA. Can not confirm it. Congrats on leaving the MidWest Blingair, your screwing is just getting started. Stay away from hard chairs, it will hurt.
Yeh, thought it might be Mr. Shart. First thing you learn in the Aviation world is how to take a a$$ pounding like a man, do your job, get your meager paycheck and move to the next company in hopes that they will be better than the last. Getting my resume ready for Gemini.

why in the world would you want to do the company a favor after all the ass pounding you have been gettin blingair. i would leave bitchita and not look back although they would probablly have you float there for two months anyways. temporaliy of course.will they let you live where you want or are you attached to a base.

thunderworm said:
why in the world would you want to do the company a favor after all the ass pounding you have been gettin blingair. i would leave bitchita and not look back although they would probablly have you float there for two months anyways. temporaliy of course.will they let you live where you want or are you attached to a base.
I'm the gimp. Kept in a box until the company is ready to use me.

Latest resources

Back