FEDEX Fall Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fedex Classes

The impression I got from the ACP was that they just don't know right now about when classes might resume after this class in Nov. He mentioned that some unusual scheduling requirements would have to be used to not overload the schoolhouse during our peak season with that large a group. I don't know what is typical but classes had been running 12 per class twice per month since at least May.

I see several references to KD on this thread. I am told by a FEDEX F/O who is going through Viper transition training that I should call her, but he doesn't have the number and now he is on emergency leave. Can somebody give me Kathy's number. Thank you.

I am Gumby Darnit

Nov 18 class?

:confused: I sure hope that info is correct. Currently #5 on the list. First guy to get a letter/confirmation pls share. Any info is good.

Ground Job is killing me.

Max

Anybody want to buy some swim fins??

I just got the call from Kim this morning, NOV. 18 CLASS DATE
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who posted the rumor about the class, it was dead-on and it was a doosie.

It will be 24 as reported and they thought it would be all 727-S/O
This is a dream come true. Fellow poolies, get your towells ready I hear a big sucking sound towards the drain.

Is 10:30am too early to start partying??????

TWO'S IN!!!!

Just got the call myself same info as U2FEDX! Thanks for supporting this thread! It just wouldn't/shouldn't die!

Now I've got to start pushing my car torwards Memphis!

HOUSEOPAIN

Where were you in the pool?

U2FedEx and HOUSEOPAIN--

First of all--Congratulations!!

Secondly, do you have any idea where you fall on the pool list? What was your hire date?

Thanks for the intel!

I'm in! Life is good. Although I was getting pretty good at the backstroke. Now I guess I'll get ready for the firehouse.

Rock,
Congrats on the class date. I was looking at the FedEx pool list and it shows you interviewed in Aug? When was your interview date?
Thanks
Rich

Drying off

Got the call.

#5 on the list.

Falconjet - "you are so money".

Thanks for the rumor and the hope. You were right on.

Max

Latest resources

Back