• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Disputed Pairings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys have said it before on this board that they keep seeing MEM guys take the disputed pairings off of open time. Maybe the guys in ANC are showing more restraint or they keep themselves more informed as to what the disputed pairings are. I don't know, but based on the way the negotiations are going, the disputed pairings should sit on open time forever.

Why does everyone jump on someone who makes a typo? Not just on this thread but on this entire board. This isn't a spelling test.

Getting an idea across is probably most important on a BB like this. The medium used is the written English language. So spelling is important. A mispelled word can make what would have been a good point, look like it was written by a moron. The good idea then gets discounted.

Just use spell check. :)

I am sorry if I offended Memphis guys. I was not trying to say Anchorage is the Shi#, far from it. All I'm saying is if we(the pilot group) do not fly disputed pairings they will go away.

To say its Christmas, so its ok to pick them up is just wrong, ruining the work the union has already done for us.

As for my spelling, posting on this board is like dialing an ex-girlfriend, it just should not be done after 4 beers!!!

I usually don't start miss spelling words until around six beers.....:D

Latest resources

Back