• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Disputed Pairings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, what's better for kneecapping? Wood or aluminum?

It is really personal perference. Aluminum doesn't break, but just doesn't sound as good as wood. Plus, if the wood breaks, you have a splintered stick to poke them with.

Just in case any FedEx guys didn't know - FoxHunter is a ALPA non-member free loader.

So his posts about ANY union issues or anything in general, are worthless.

Last edited:
About the kneecapping, heard a .45 ACP fired from behind the the knee (point blank) will just about assure the individual will have a limp.

Eddie Murphy in 48hrs " You wanna a limp too?"

{kidding for all those that take this too seriously}

Strange how we have no disputed pairing in Anchorage this month, Oh thats right because we dont fly them up here... So they ship them to Memphis with a deadhead on them because they will find all kinds of loosers down there to fly them...

2 posts ... I predict a long and successful run here....

AKlimey said:
Strange how we have no disputed pairing in Anchorage this month, Oh thats right because we dont fly them up here... So they ship them to Memphis with a deadhead on them because they will find all kinds of loosers down there to fly them...

Tool........

He has a point, though.

SWPA Pilot said:
He has a point, though.

And what point might that be? That there are more than 5 times the number of MD11 guys in Memphis compared to Anchorage, which makes the trips easier to cover? So it would make sense for them to bring the trips to Memphis. Or something else I'm not smart enough to pickup?

I'm not condoning guys grabbing the trips or anything, but to assume that the MEM guys are "loosers" and the ANC guys are the $hit is stupid.

Disclaimer- I'm not defending the company or guys that pick up disputed pairings.

Latest resources

Back