• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Call for Profile Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a point of reference, Im a Feb 6-7th guy and have not heard a thing.
You guys getting calls have a lot of self-control. I dont know if I could have held back the "anything else you'd like me to know? :) " question if KD had already called me.
Hope we are all on campus soon.
Scate

SCATE08 said:
As a point of reference, Im a Feb 6-7th guy and have not heard a thing.
You guys getting calls have a lot of self-control. I dont know if I could have held back the "anything else you'd like me to know? :) " question if KD had already called me.
Hope we are all on campus soon.
Scate

I asked the "anything esle you'd like me to know" question. The response was a firm "not at this time."...throw me a bone please!

I was called today to take an updated drug test. Its weird how they are handpicking for the next few classes, but still having us update our drug tests in order of FIFO....

Interviewed Jan 25/26
I have all prop time (ie. probably not exactly high up if "hand picking" for international heavy)...

Any Thoughts?!
I'm STILL celebrating being in the pool!!!!:beer:

XJGuy

Many many moons ago, a certain odoriferous canine seems to remember that the folks conducting the interviews said that the MD 11 FOs would be pulled out by skills and that the rest of them would be wherever it landed (i.e. FIFO, SO or FO whatever the company's need).

But that was awhile ago...

Oh and I think that we've determined through much wailing and gnashing of teeth that the pee is only good for 120 days. And I think folks have been getting calls as they hit that mark. So I'm not so sure about how significant the pee test call is. I could be wrong... just ask my wife.

TSD

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back