FedEx Bid results?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
any news is good news

For all of you FedEx line guys, any news for us (speculation or not) is nice to hear.. Thank you for your contributions...

NEWS IS NICE:D

Another bit of info

Flew with someone in training department. He said that they were "looking for about 150 -200 new hires next year, but that the number had not been settled on"

Take that for what it is worth. I don't know that the specific number is really worth focusing on, but the flavor of the comment is consistent with getting guys on the property.

I'll try to swing by KD office Friday and get gouge if available.

Max

Just an little info I found interesting:

The LAX MD-11 FOs went more junior on this bid than any MEM FOs. I think the most junior guy awarded the MD11 FO at LAX has been on property about 18 months or so.

You're correct Spur. I was the second to the bottom guy for LAX FO and I was a July of 2001 new hire. The bottom guy was also in my new hire class. I was very surprised hold anything on this bid. I didn't look to see how junior ANC FO went but I heard it was into the 4000 series seniority numbers.

NightFlyer

LAX and ANC MD11 F/O are both about the same as right seat in the Boeing. And they're all about where ANC was by itself last year... in other words, I was 170 something away from ANC last year, and I'm about 170 away from all three now.

But as long as the company keeps firing 3 captains per month you have a good chance on the next bid! ;)

Thanks for the info guys! Anyone heard how many of the poolies have been recalled?

My first post on here, so please be kind to my ignorance. Was wondering how low the seniority number went for Subic F/O? Thanks for any info...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back