• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx and Pilots reach TA !!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
7% B fund? No freakin way. What's UPS getting? Double that? Money in my pocket is better than promises any day.

The leaked parts don't sound so good.

Our pay rates would go from CA 1st year 224 to 4th yr 245, UPS goes 223 to 244 4th yr. Their FO rates go up almost the same as ours - much better increase in the UPS TA since they were coming from a lower point here.

UPS TA trip rig is 3:75 and I think ours will be the same

Any capture on long flights for us?

UPS 1% A and 12% B. We add 1% to our B to 7% - theirs is MUCH better

Insurance - no idea how bad ours will get but theirs always has been good and stays good even with the increases (max of $201/month/family) at year 2012.

Per diem - UPS goes up to 2.00 and 3.00 and our TA is 1.90 and 2.70

Looks like we might get small intl override increase?

There was talk of the UPS folks voting theirs down when they see ours - I don't see any reason for that. It's a little surprising that our TA matches theirs almost exactly (and we started from a higher position). Also UPS was able to tie their A fund/pension to management's - that's HUGE.

All in all from what is leaked I'd say not too good of improvements for us. Will wait to see the retiree benefits (that will probably only last for this contract anyway - i.e. doesn't help guys under 50) and scope improvements.

Babylon said:
UPS 1% A and 12% B. We add 1% to our B to 7% - theirs is MUCH better

I think you may find a few UPS people would differ. The IRS limits the amount you can set aside for retirement. We have a far better balance of what is permitted.

FoxHunter said:
I think you may find a few UPS people would differ. The IRS limits the amount you can set aside for retirement. We have a far better balance of what is permitted.

Details please.

One more thing - Agency Shop - this was nice to force those non-paying, scum sucking non membes to pay whether they like it or not. We don't have any non members on this thread do we?

Babylon said:
One more thing - Agency Shop - this was nice to force those non-paying, scum sucking non membes to pay whether they like it or not. We don't have any non members on this thread do we?

Sorry, but it has been reported that current non-members are exempt from the Agency Shop payments.:(

Latest resources

Back