• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feb 23rd Pinnacle Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious, but what is the connection between Gulfstream and Pinnacle, and why do they like its graduates so much compared to UND, ERAU, and Purdue? There must be a relationship that evolved somewhere...

You're right Malibu.

couple years ago Pinnacle implemented a plan to give pref interviews to GIA graduates. Don't know if Pinnacle profited from it (cashwise)or not. There are lots of rumors. The GIA guys I've flown with are good guyz and galz. The only one exception is the dork in MSP that parkered up his book to upgrade...got fired...and is now back as an F/O with 4 stripes telling his captains that he's captain qualed. Here's one instance where our uniform police should do their job for once.

Rook

Rook said:
now back as an F/O with 4 stripes telling his captains that he's captain qualed.

Please tell me you're joking.

Gulstream Class Date

Hearing that everyone from the last GTA interview will no longer have a job for them at Pinnacle. Some people were two days away from starting class in Memphis. There are many rumors of why Pinnacle revoked the positions.

Last edited:
CRJGOAT said:
Hearing that everyone from the last GTA interview will no longer have a job for them at Pinnacle. Some people were two days away from starting class in Memphis. There are many rumors of why Pinnacle revoked the positions.

woooaaaaahhh....A buddy of mine that works at Pinnacle told me the other day that a couple guys from Gulfstream which where in the latest class got the boot because they didn't have enough PIC time. Are you saying now EVERYONE from the Feb23 interview are being told they been rejected??? This could turn out to be very interesting being that most of those guys coughed up mega bucks with the promise from GIA a position with Pinnacle!!!!!!!!!!

Rook said:
The only one exception is the dork in MSP that parkered up his book to upgrade...got fired...and is now back as an F/O with 4 stripes telling his captains that he's captain qualed. Here's one instance where our uniform police should do their job for once.

Rook

Send him over to DTW.. We will take care of him..

Lineup&wt said:
This could turn out to be very interesting being that most of those guys coughed up mega bucks with the promise from GIA a position with Pinnacle!!!!!!!!!!

First lesson in aviation.. a promise is just that.. a promise.. It is not reality until it is on the property for six months OR your sitting in it after it's been on the property for more than 6 months.

The "rumor" I heard was the FAA and the insurance company are hammering the company over the amount of GIA (read low timers) we have lately. 30% (or better) of the line pilots have less than 1000TT... Add a few bent aircraft recently with GIA in the right seat and you can read whatever you want into it..

Latest resources

Back