Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

another cfii

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone from the 23rd Feb. interview with PCL has heard anything back from KM? If so, would you PM me, thanks!!

No Crap. Seriously, There's Bigger Fish To Worry About Than Gulfstream Academy.

hockeypilot44 said:
you're a pay for training student from gulfstream. you guys are a disgrace to our industry.

hockeysuperpilot obviously has nothing better to do, including read. Try looking at the profile of the poster, 3000 hours with CFI tickets. Obviously not from Gulfstream.

Nalo Boy said:
there hiring street caps? In What?

They were hiring into the RJ left seat if you had the time. Too many RJ's being delivered and not enough F/O's with the time to upgrade.

Any Pinnacle guys know what the current situation is?

HTML:
you're a pay for training student from gulfstream. you guys are a disgrace to our indust

I'm going to write this one, because I have nothing to do right now. Two because its seems really easy for someone to generalize and throw crap all over this message board. I guess I'm also a disgrace to the industry. I went throw GIA. In fact I got all my rating with them then did the FO program. Been with PCL for over a year now in DTW. Prior to disgracing this industry, I enlisted in the Marine Corp. infantry for 6 years. In and out of Central America 1980's I watch a some good friends pay the ultimate price. Then wanting to live in Europe and tired of walking, I joined the Army. I served as a Tank Crewmen on an M1A1 for 12 years. As a Tank Commander attached to Task Force 6-6 I took my tank up Medina Ridge and proudly sat on the objective with my red white and blue flying on top of my turret. X-Mas morning 1995 where were you..... I was rolling my tank across Solva River into Bosnia. Led 88 combat patrols in Bosnia 44 in Kosivo. No I think your wrong. The industry my fellow pilots are glad to have me. The rich kids everybody talks about at GIA, maybe 5% of the students. The rest own thier a$$ to one of meny loan companys. Most of the people that go there are second or change of career people. I slipped a disk in my lower spine with 18yrs of service. The army offered me $80,000 if I left early and forfeit my retirement. I could have stayed behind a desk, but I've never been a very good indoor type of guy. I've had a dream since I was a kid to be a commercial pilot. I took the money and took a huge chance on myself, as the people who take out a huge loan to try and make their dreams come true. My hat is off to them. Anyone that has the confidence and commitment to take out a loan that big and put it all on the table I’d sit in a fox hole with.
I tell young people all the time if you want to get in to the industry "keep your credit clean, because you'll need it."

So, as far as being a disgrace to the industry, I don't think so.

Last edited:
Kerosenesnorter

PCL is hiring off the street captins.
Be willing to relocate to MEM MSP or DTW not required but smart. You'll be pulling a reserve line for a few years.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back