Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
don't get too fast there

Lineup&wt said:
woooaaaaahhh....A buddy of mine that works at Pinnacle told me the other day that a couple guys from Gulfstream which where in the latest class got the boot because they didn't have enough PIC time. Are you saying now EVERYONE from the Feb23 interview are being told they been rejected??? This could turn out to be very interesting being that most of those guys coughed up mega bucks with the promise from GIA a position with Pinnacle!!!!!!!!!!

Not entirely true, both of my PCL crashpadders said that there's a new director of safety or training out there who didn't know how to read (or at least interpret) FAR 61.159(a)(4) which states that blah blah blah.....aww ya'll can read it for yourselves. Anyway, they said that they didn't have enough PIC to hold an ATP, which is not true per the FARs, and that the gulfstreamers that they've hired in the past were issued ATPs illegally if they didn't have that 250 PIC, also not true. Also, they said that those guys given the axe last Friday will be back for the next class if they want it, but most of 'em went to COEX or somewhere else I think.

Nonconnah has been back and forth on this issue for about a year now...

I don't know the REAL reason.. but I have flown with enough GIA dudes that all they talk about is going to COEX... Maybe it is time that we stop this "partner" program and let those who want to work at PNCL work here..

I want to fly for PCL, maybe they'll lower the TT requirements for an M-town boy such as myself.

Latest resources

Back