• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feb 17th SWA class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oooooooooooooohhhhhh what a lucky bunch we are!

Sign me up too... I am #45!!!! Told LL I'd be more than happy to head to big D on the 17th. I can't believe we finally made it!

Oak!

Congrats to ETX & OAK!

(now does this mean that you'll finally [PLEASE!] change that hideously awful yellow animated avatar of yours? Pretty please?? You're scaring my pets with that thing!)

;)

Snoopy

Braces

You folks need to give Oak a break about his Avatar. His Mom paid good money for his braces, so he should be proud of his teeth and show them off. Besides, he really has a lot to smile about now!! Congrats.

AF

Congrats guys!
List is moving right along but it's a little outa whack :)

Yeahhhhh!!!!!!

Congrats to all in the 17th class. I can't wait to drink beer with you fine folks. Oak, I guess you don't need my avatar now.
Anyone else want it when I leave the pool?

Rightbettor, you finally won a hand for a change.

Congratulations

Congratulations to all former swim team
members! Great to here some positive news in
the industry. "There may be hope yet" .

WOWSERS!

That is welcome and early good news! Man I thought that sucking sound was NAFTA, but instead I've lost some fellow floaters (thank goodness, I couldn't suffer through another OAK R Bust attempt to make a Jaccuzzi out of the pool!)

In terms of the pool order - it looks like Pegasus and HPaul were the only active posters that have been "skipped". I bet we hear from HPaul really soon and Peg may have just made the cutoff (sorry).

It is my guess that we have an almost complete list of those in the next couple of classes.

I hope your call is coming for this class Pegasus, but if not maybe I'll get to meet you in the 3 March class!

BTW if you want to play the prediction game again, I think the 3 March class will get down to Sentry IP. This time I KNOW I'll win the NOPRIZE!

Follow the bubbles to the surface....

(insert loud jubilation here):)

You are correct ivauir! I am scheduled for the Feb 17th class!

Congrats to all...swimmers take a few deep breaths and blow up your pant legs again...rescue is coming soon.

Cheers!
HP:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back