• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Farquaad fiddled while OneSky burned

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ricci said 80 extra pilots. 70 wanted the VSP. Ricci said he was going to do the right thing despite the union but instead he furloughed 40 pilots. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Hence my assertion they would have furloughed anyway.

But the more ridiculous BS rhetoric I hear defending this poor decision, and the lies of why it was so important that are so blatantly obvious and ridiculous in merit, the more it pisses me off, makes me to not trust our union leadership anymore, and makes me even more upset with the 1108 and its leadership. And I know from hearing the banter at the FBO's that I'm not the only one feeling this way. And yet, the VUH has been virtually silent since the injunction was announced. A massive, sudden decrease in VUH activity from both pilot groups. That alone should be a big, huge red flag for the union. No one has anything to say anymore, even after the company gave a heads up of very bad news approaching and we all know that means way more furloughs are coming. You can hear crickets in the VUH it's so silent.

Then why not complain on the vuh where your point of view has a chance of reaching leadership and effecting change? My bet is because A.) you either know you're wrong and will be summarly schooled or B.) you have a name attached to yourself that exposes your real agenda. I'm not the brightest bulb but even i can see this.

You are either a coward or liar. Either way I've determined you have nothing of value to add to the conversation until you can back up your assertions with some facts that "every" pilot you run into is concerned. To the contrary, I can hardly find a pilot who even knows this is going on.

And that is way, way more concerning than any alleged fumble a judge will answer in a few short days anyways. It's the lifestyle of complacency and apathy we can't survive.

Says the guy with the anonymous name on the anonymous board. Lulz! That really is funny.

I just read your posts. It took me about 2 seconds to see what you are. I don't have time for flame bait, especially from ungrateful, arrogant, self-entitled flexjet pilots like yourself. You have no dog in this fight because you have no sweat equity in the 1108 as many of us have over 10 years invested in it. You have the luxury of reaping the benefits of our sacrifices and equity, most importantly a 9-month clock which hopefully will start for you one day, if Ricci is not successful in shutting down Flight Options before it can expire as I think is his plan, and until this fiasco, the solidarity of the Flight Options pilots. You also have shown nothing but disrespect and ingratitude for what many have done for you on the Flex side. I doubt you are a MiGs either, and if you are, you've paid what, 2 months' dues? So IDGAF what your useless, unrespected opinion is, and based on your post history and the responses to them, no one else does either. So flame away, I don't care. I just consider the source. I've said my peace, where I wanted to say it, how I wanted to say it. I know several pilots feel the same way I do as the conversations flow at the FBO's and the hotel lounges, and a few have spoken up and said so here. The facts are there for anyone to see. If some wish to deny it, that's on them and certainly is their prerogative. And for clarity, I never said "every pilot."

We will see what happens in court. Good day, Gentlemen. And Imissmypilot.

Last edited:
Says the guy with the anonymous name on the anonymous board. Lulz! That really is funny.

No my precise point was if you feel this passionately about it and this is the only place you are voicing your opinion, then you are either a liar with an agenda or a coward who should expect nothing. Yes, I'm here but it's not the only place I make sure my voice is heard.

As usual, with just a little pressure applied people's real personality comes out. Take your toys and run. You just invalidated the entirety of your argument with you lack of interest or ability to stand by it as you exit in a huff of your own smoke and mirrors.

Hmmmm...

I love history.

In light of the recent court case, it is so interesting to go back and remember reality. You know back when the union was guaranteeing Ricci would find a way to **** with pilots if the VSP were allowed to go unchecked...

Yup. History is fun. More today bull**** brought to you by yesterday's total lack of solidarity and support for the union. How many more of these are we gonna take to learn?

Isn't ironic how Farquaad admits he allowed too many pilots to take the VSP in his latest propaganda video.

No GC that was codespeak for "wow I really ****ed up with that retaliatory furlough! Sure glad I covered my ass with a fake VSP I can use to obscure my disdain for my own employees."

The video was hillarious with CK sitting there to the right of 2N just smiling and nodding in gleeful admiration trying to beg his way into a Gulfstream

Video 2 is up and CK is still gleefully smiling and nodding in agreement to his master again. Another subtle prop in the video was the stuffed rat on the lower step of the Red Lable aircraft in the background and the bag of trash on the upper stair.

2N completely danced around what sets apart red lable from traditional because we all know there is absolutely no difference. All the pilots are trained the same, all wear the same uniform, have the same bording coreograpy and have the same responsibilities and held to the same accountability. What 2N was infering with his vague refrence to accountability was an “expectation” to look the other way and play ball to get the trip done irregardless of FAR’s, SOP’s or common sense.

Latest resources

Back