• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Family Airlines or CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Family is the only way to go!!! Only a fool would pick CAL over Family.

Hi again Poco, I see your back on. Yes I'd be glad to take you to lunch in IAH next Tuesday; drop me a note.

So we have something to talk, tell me what happened on that CO interview, and how did that whole job thing a UA turn out? You told all of us that it was a done deal, care to share why it didn't come through?

Hi again Poco, I see your back on. Yes I'd be glad to take you to lunch in IAH next Tuesday; drop me a note.

So we have something to talk, tell me what happened on that CO interview, and how did that whole job thing a UA turn out? You told all of us that it was a done deal, care to share why it didn't come through?

The technical interview ate her alive as does most who don't get on there....and then they sit here and bash UAL for it.

When the economy picks back up and hiring starts again, which of these two airlines do you think is the better career choice?

I don't think Family Airlines has PBS and they are suppose to have health benefits for new hires so, I'm leaning towards them. LOL

You just couldn't post it without saying "LOL" at the end could ya.

Boy, you can say that again spitfire :beer:

I couldn't have said it better mysef. LOL ;-)

LOL. You're a bimbo. That's so funny. LOL. I can't help myself. ROFLMAO. Making fun of CAL is so funny.

On a more serious note, I can't stand the senior rats at CAL that have their jobs at the expense of others who were trying to protect the profession.

CAL has bases in Houston, Cleveland and Newark.

Family Airlines does not have bases in Houston, Cleveland or Newark.

Point, Family Airlines.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back