• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 50ex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whether or not that is the case, it's getting old coming here for info and instead watching the "three" of you acting like a bunch of 'mos, massaging each other's "egos" the entire thread

How do you have an ego when your passion is ratty, noisy regional jets and you have landed the lowest paying Falcon gig in the country?

:erm:

back to the regular "Legacys rock dude" programming...

How do you have an ego when your passion is ratty, noisy regional jets and you have landed the lowest paying Falcon gig in the country?

:erm:

back to the regular "Legacys rock dude" programming...

Lowest paying Falcon gig? With pay, bonus and stock the number is well North of 6 figures. Just what is a respectable salary? I'd say LD landed a nice part-time gig with full-time pay. And, don't forget a pension and healthy match on the 401(k).

Cheers- Rum

wow, you guys always post about 6 mins apart!

Do you live together?

and your rap always sounds the same!....

humm..Skull One Syndrome? (SOS)

Well, Im sure you and your employer will be happy now that we have come full circle and the Falcon is a good plane and you are very happy with what sounds like a great job.

I think we all agree they are BOTH good airplanes in what they do.

:cartman:

10 pages!

Surprised me as well in the timing! How about addressing the text of my post? Aren't you Mr. Moneybags on this airplane? I want some numbers!

Cheers- Rum

P.S. I have no opinion on the EMB-145. I flew the EMB-120 for ASA and hated the DFW summer in that airplane.

Just trying to get this over the 10 page hump, ha,ha.

Cheers-Rum

yep, ten pages... almost ten :smash:
10 pages!

yeah, 10 pages of personal attacks, this was a really informative thread.......NOT!
You guys need to go to the control panel and change your settings to 40 posts/page. Then it's only 4 pages of stupidity. :pimp:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back