Falcon 50EX jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
My guess is a Captain qualified guy would start at a minimum of 90K and be at 120-140K as a Captain.

strictly SIC to start? who knows....some may dork you at 45K, some may pay more reasonable at 75K.

A lot depends on what they are looking for.

Are you interviewing as a Captain or as an entry level SIC?
Does "the southeast" mean bumfuk arkansas or does it mean Charleston SC? pay can vary widely by area.

you gotta give info to get info......

I haven't been in the Corporate Market all that long but 120-140K is WAY HIGH for the Southeast. (By the way I wish this WAS the pay rate.)

Around here for a NEWHIRE Captain a Falcon 50EX Captain is averaging about 80-90K.

Gulfstream, are you quoting west coast or northeast rates?

WHAT 90K!??!?!?!?!? SOMEONE HELP..... Im a 50EX driver.. Capt... Was in a 900B Im not even close to 90k... What the F#$#!!!!! I need a new job!!!! SOMEBODY SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Hey Dangerpssy whats up?!?!

Jolly said:
Hi Guys

I am interested in finding a source for average corporate salary ranges for a Falcon 50EX pilot. I'm also interested in information on typical quality of life for operators of that equipment. Thanks for your help.

there are a lot of variables....experience (typed in acft, years in acft, intl experience etc.), longevity with company & internal compensation culture and equity. there is probably a wide range dependent on the variables and quality of operation. hard to nail without a lot more info. that being said it could go from 50k - 130k. Assuming you have a more than a couple of ratings, >5k tt, 10+ yrs experience & intl exper if req'd in the new job then 90k ballpark as PIC would be about right.

most corp pilots i know (p91, quality companies) fly about 300-400 hrs per yr and work about 10-15 days a month at most with about 5-10 RONs. most get scheduled time off. most have vac, 401k, bonuses and clothes/uniform allowances. most have some ancillary duties but DO NOT have to do "face" time at airport.

hope this helps you.:)

Last edited:
falconpilot said:
WHAT 90K!??!?!?!?!? SOMEONE HELP..... Im a 50EX driver.. Capt... Was in a 900B Im not even close to 90k... What the F#$#!!!!! I need a new job!!!! SOMEBODY SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Hey Dangerpssy whats up?!?!

How would you like to come mow my lawn?

Danny??!?!!?!!??

Get what you can get. I've worked for 2 of the 5 Falcon operators in the Tampa area, and the pay, benies and schedules are all over the board. No consistency at all...

falconpilot said:

you are a Captain (real sign for the a/c PIC, not "co captain") in a DA900/50EX and you are not even close to 90K?

are you serious??

BTW folks - there is often a signifigant pay difference between a type-rated "Co-Captain" (read co-pilot) and a PIC.

(not that this applies to falconpilot, Im just saying)

Gulfstream 200 said:
My guess is a Captain qualified guy would start at a minimum of 90K and be at 120-140K as a Captain.
G200 is correct.

Earlier this year, we put together a detailed DA50 salary proposal. We used every survey available as well as interviewing as many pilots as we could. A PIC qual'ed pilot should be getting $105K-$111K in base salary (before benefits). These #'s are for the west coast, PT91. If you subtract the 15% premium that west coast jobs often command over the national average, you're looking at $90K-$100K. Again this is for PIC qual'ed, base salary.

falconpilot said:
WHAT 90K!??!?!?!?!? SOMEONE HELP..... Im a 50EX driver.. Capt... Was in a 900B Im not even close to 90k... What the F#$#!!!!! I need a new job!!!! SOMEBODY SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!
What part of the country are you in? Are you PT91? If you're "not even close" to 90K something's wrong.

Dangerkitty said:
Dont make me come out west and smack ya!

Yeah yeah yeah. Pbbbbbbtht. :)

I knew Danger Mouse way back when but I ate him. Didn't go down well though. Gave me bad gas!

HA HA HA HA! :) Cute.

Did you take the other job? Hopefully it's getting you away from the WSCOD! I would have answered your thread but it seems you got good advice before I arrived.

Hey, by the way great pic of your daughter. That shot you took was a classic.

Check your PMs. Thanks for the comment on the picture. I appreciate it. :)

Latest resources

Back