Falcon 50EX jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
O-Line said:
That's pathetic! I was making $60K as a King Air Driver in Austin (Mueller then) 10 years ago!

Wonder what $40K plus a BMW flying straight Navajo in 1987 is worth today. Based on my limited experience the actual wages have gone down adjusted for inflation.

Am I wrong???

LegacyDriver said:
$67K for me would be a raise over what I make now. Kinda' sad I guess...but KSAT is my life.

the legacy is sort of a poor mans gulfstream. it wouldn't do to pay the crew what a gulfstream crew gets. part of the "legacy package" helps keep the cost down. :eek:

Last edited:
Its all supply-demand.

67K is probably more than 75% of Embraer pilots out there make in a year..

sad but true!

HMR said:
I can't understand flying a large corp. jet for less money than my buddies flying CJ's are making. Maybe regional guys just don't know any better?:confused:

I'm glad to hear you're happy with the QOL. That's worth alot.

Good Luck.

Well I wasn't exactly in a position to negotiate. At that point I must admit I was (and still am) just happy to have a job.

I know better, but not sure there is anything I can do about it. As the man said, I have to consider the fact that I have a *LOT* of days off. I wouldn't be willing to double my salary at the expense of my free time, so perhaps I just look at it differently. Underpaid - YES. Overworked - NO. CP/DO Hassling Me Over Silly B.S. - NEVER. Compared to the Regional world this job is a dream...

Also addressing the G-String issue, I still say that our compensation should be based on what that airplane does typically. We may not deserve G-IV pay but we should be in the ballpark, and mid-$50,000-range starting pay isn't even close. ERJ pilots saturate the market. For each guy who quits there are 100 to replace him standing in line...

laser said:
Well I wasn't exactly in a position to negotiate. At that point I must admit I was (and still am) just happy to have a job.

I know better, but not sure there is anything I can do about it. As the man said, I have to consider the fact that I have a *LOT* of days off. I wouldn't be willing to double my salary at the expense of my free time, so perhaps I just look at it differently. Underpaid - YES. Overworked - NO. CP/DO Hassling Me Over Silly B.S. - NEVER. Compared to the Regional world this job is a dream...

Also addressing the G-String issue, I still say that our compensation should be based on what that airplane does typically. We may not deserve G-IV pay but we should be in the ballpark, and mid-$50,000-range starting pay isn't even close. ERJ pilots saturate the market. For each guy who quits there are 100 to replace him standing in line...

This post is mine. Sorry. The other dude forgot to log out.

- LD

Latest resources

Back