• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jolly

Jolly
Hi Guys

I am interested in finding a source for average corporate salary ranges for a Falcon 50EX pilot. I'm also interested in information on typical quality of life for operators of that equipment. Thanks for your help.

Jolly said:
Hi Guys

I am interested in finding a source for average corporate salary ranges for a Falcon 50EX pilot. I'm also interested in information on typical quality of life for operators of that equipment. Thanks for your help.

what part of the country?
91?
135?
How many pilots?

If a 50EX is run by a scumbag, QOL will be zero....If a 50EX is run by a good outfit, QOL will be good...

know what Im saying?

Jolly said:
Southeast, Major company. I'll find out about 91 vs. 135.

Where in the Southeast? I know quite a few 50EX Driver's out there. Maybe I can help steer you in the right direction.

PM me if you want.

Are you in the middle of an interview looking for salary data to negotiate with?

I know a couple od 50EX drivers, one managed, one corporate (major firm). Both in Texas. I can ask.

For Co-Pilots I am showing $67K/year starting salary corporate, $50K managed... Sounds pretty low. Both jobs in Texas. That's the "SOUTH" not the SOUTHEAST so I don't know if that is relevant to your needs.

Let us know how it goes.

Last edited:
LegacyDriver said:
Hey Dangerkitty, do you know Danger Mouse?

:p

Dont make me come out west and smack ya!

I knew Danger Mouse way back when but I ate him. Didn't go down well though. Gave me bad gas!

Did you take the other job? Hopefully it's getting you away from the WSCOD! I would have answered your thread but it seems you got good advice before I arrived.

Hey, by the way great pic of your daughter. That shot you took was a classic.

Jolly said:
Southeast, Major company. I'll find out about 91 vs. 135.

My guess is a Captain qualified guy would start at a minimum of 90K and be at 120-140K as a Captain.

strictly SIC to start? who knows....some may dork you at 45K, some may pay more reasonable at 75K.

A lot depends on what they are looking for.

Are you interviewing as a Captain or as an entry level SIC?
Does "the southeast" mean bumfuk arkansas or does it mean Charleston SC? pay can vary widely by area.

you gotta give info to get info......

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back