• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fair Seniority Integration Concept, your ideas requested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HA HA HA.... glad you hd a sense of humor. I was hoping you wouldn't take my post the wrong way.

6'4"??? You'd easily take out 15 to 20 people when you hit the canvas. Much like a giant redwood falling and taking any and everybody on its way down.

I don't take this board that seriously. That is of course, when I am not crying in the corner! And I think you are right, I would GAIN an extra 20 spots when I roll over those darn DC9 guys after I am thrown to the ground! Su-wheat!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Are you kidding me? I am 6'4" and 120 lbs. They call me "Learch." I would knock some serious heads together, and I bet I would atleast have 15 or 20 people behind me......total......;)

Bye Bye--General Lee

6'4" and 120lbs I would call you toothpick! sounds like you should eat

Turtle - I've been an advocate of getting ALL flying on the mainline list. That means getting the Comapanaicle carriers on too. The staple is for them.

In fact, I'd be much more positive about this merger if Compass and Mesaba were on the list instead of having a bilateral flow through that doesn't flow either direction.

Turtle - I've been an advocate of getting ALL flying on the mainline list. That means getting the Comapanaicle carriers on too. The staple is for them.

In fact, I'd be much more positive about this merger if Compass and Mesaba were on the list instead of having a bilateral flow through that doesn't flow either direction.

Sign me up! I'd gladly take a staple to get the 76 seaters at mainline... time to end the whipsaw.

--A compass pilot

I was reviewing the DAL seniority list the other day nd I noticed oddly enough the the name of the most junior pilot was Staples.

I thought, well there is an interesting idea.:D

Just kidding about the idea, not the name. The name really was Staples.

Although that may have changed recently, we had over 30 new hires last week so Staples is no longer the plug.

If there is a merger, things will work out one way or another. The best result is with a negotiated pre nup and contractual gains sooner rather than later, but if we have to go down the arbitration route, well then we have to. Lately that's resulted in preserving relative seniority on similar gauge equipment. I can live with that. We'll see what happens.

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome Style.

Everybody meet up in either MSP or ATL, lock yourselves in a hangar, and go at it. Last guy standing is Seniority #1, First guy to get his ass kicked (Probably General Lee;) ) is the last guy on the seniority list.

awesome idea!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back