• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Failed" Strike at ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys there is some stuff to talk about that is very relevant to this thread. Judges in two corners of our Country just tossed collective bargaining agreements. This is one horrendous precedent as airlines race for the bottom.

ASA: You got about 2,000 brothers and sisters willing to walk through the fire with you, I tell you what. Take advantage. Comair and ASA pilots are like the two most popular kids in high school who have never met. If you guys dance at the prom its all over for everyone else.

Just don't be pullin' no crazy shzit in the hotel room!

Comair and ASA need to time a strike together, and get rid of the riff-raff!

DDpaysoff said:
Just don't be pullin' no crazy shzit in the hotel room!
Uh, okay...we won't. :confused:

surplus1 said:
Impressive. The power is just awesome. It's abuse is also childish.

Waaah! Would you have preferred I delete the whole thing, keep it closed, or just let it degrade into an irrelevant political mudsling about whether Bush or Clinton has worse morals? No matter what the moderator does, someone isn't going to like it. Congratulations for being that person.

I think it's kind of childish for you, a Flightinfo veteran to be criticizing me for doing my job.

Last edited:
~~~^~~~, (or anyone who knows) I have a question for ya. Going back to our exchange about Republic vs CHQ flying the E-170s, I was told today even if Republic flies the E-170, there will still only be one pilot list between CHQ and Republic. Is this accurate, or will there in fact be seperate lists between Republic and CHQ?
Thanks.

~~~^~~~ said:
Hey guys there is some stuff to talk about that is very relevant to this thread. Judges in two corners of our Country just tossed collective bargaining agreements. This is one horrendous precedent as airlines race for the bottom.

It is horrendous, and we all have to realize that at some point, a labor group is going to have to make a stand, be willing to strike and risk shutting the whole thing down. However, what the judge did is not surprising. Keep in mind folks, in BK the judges sole mission is to do what's best for the creditors. CH11 is not a place you want to be.

I dont know how to quote, but this board has become like Nazi Germany with the censorship!

michael707767 said:
~~~^~~~, (or anyone who knows) I have a question for ya. Going back to our exchange about Republic vs CHQ flying the E-170s, I was told today even if Republic flies the E-170, there will still only be one pilot list between CHQ and Republic. Is this accurate, or will there in fact be seperate lists between Republic and CHQ?
Thanks.

One list. Republic Airways Holdings is a holding company that operates Chautauqua Airlines, and Republic Airlines.

Latest resources

Back