• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA Medical Examiner ANC ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I work for Northern Air Cargo and if you check out their website you'll see the "Anything, Anywhere, Anytime" slogan. I just thought I'd help out with a little free promotion every now and then.

Nice looking 72-. I assume they use those on the SEA routes?

3 5 0

inline said:
Hundreds of pilots get their medicals from him.

Uhhhh, yeah, he is popular, for reasons which have already been discussed, none of which happen to be medical accumen

Doc Green is a fine Doctor.

Would you take one of your children to him to be treated for a lfe threatening condition?

He's not creepy.

Well, creepy is a subjective thing. I know many of pilots who have bee to him and the term creepy comes up frequently when discussing him. Perhaps *you* don't find him creepy, but many do.

Now I'm really confused.

Nosewheel--AIA outta YIP, eh? All right then. Better to haul car parts to Mexico City than guns to Nicaragua, I betcha...?

350--The 727 stays pretty busy, especially now that the Six's are running out of time.

We use it out of Juneau for a Seattle mail run. We also use it in state.

A couple years ago an oil company chartered it to Norway to haul an 8000# piece that was apparently *very* important.

It's funny to think the ol' Boeing Trimotor ain't much older than the Six.

Doc Green

Saw him today and have to admit he,s a Great Guy !!! I highly recommend him.His office is a little strange and he does it all himself, no receptionist etc. I,ll be seeing him again next year.:D :D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back