• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FA Problems?....help needed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I read on one of your posts that you are of Islamic faith. If thats true then "Insha Ala" you will stop cheating. (Arabic for "if god wills it")

If alot of people you fly with are mormon and your flight attendants are doable then you must be with sky west. Come over to Air Wisky you won't have that problem. We could have reverse discrimination lawsuits here. If you Know what that means.

Man I'm happy to have the husband I do right now. Even if he can get on my nerves...and likes to flamebait.

i have a similar problem i live next to a farm and am really attracted to sheep. i try to ignore them but the come up to the fence and "baaaa baaa" and i get so turned on. i dont want to cheat on my wife but there is nothing like good sheep poontang. i've talked to my captains about it but they offer no help. just yesterday i got involved in a sheep three way and i feel so guilty . my wife knows something is up she walked in on me pleasuring myself to livestock illustrated the other day. please can anyone help me i'm out of control!!!! i've even begun cross dressing as a sheep. help me lord!!!

Just keep in mind what an old captain once told me. " You can boink the older ones but be careful with the younger ones......they will call your house."

IdRtherBsailing said:
What you should really do is beat off as soon as you get to your hotel room. Take the ammo out of your weapon.
That's pretty sad... one session and you've taken out the ammo?

Jeez, you need to work on your reloading skills... ;)

Just keep in mind what an old captain once told me. " You can boink the older ones but be careful with the younger ones......they will call your house."
That's exactly right.

Lots of opportunities to hook up in the airline business. The ONLY thing that's kept me straight is the hell I'd put my family through. I don't want my children growing up in a broken home, NO amount of p*ssy is worth that.

Besides that, who the hell was it that posted the sex addict website??!! Like it's a BAD thing to be a sex addict. Jeez, what's the world coming to? ;)

That said, I agree... this is pure flamebait. But good flamebait. :D

What about you female pilots, how do you get laid on overnights? Do you hit on your other pilot if a male? The male F/a? Male passengers? Doorman at the hotel? Other female crewmembers? Who who who??? Shoot, make something good up to entertain us!

ASARJMan said:
What about you female pilots, how do you get laid on overnights? Do you hit on your other pilot if a male? The male F/a? Male passengers? Doorman at the hotel? Other female crewmembers? Who who who??? Shoot, make something good up to entertain us!
You know, I always wondered about that. There have GOT to be some sex-addicted female pilots out there (PCL had about half a dozen really HOT chick pilots)... :D

This is by far one of the best threads I have read in a long time....Total BS from the beginning, I can't believe some people actually responded seriously....kept me laughing the whole time....oh wait tell us how sorry you are again...haha

TheBigPicture said:
This is by far one of the best threads I have read in a long time....Total BS from the beginning, I can't believe some people actually responded seriously....kept me laughing the whole time....oh wait tell us how sorry you are again...haha

No kidding, dang it. The hook left a sore, but its healing nicely!!

THE greatest piece of advice though is anyone who bangs a flight attendant is too lazy to jerk off.

Latest resources

Back