FA Problems?....help needed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyUnited said:
You sure do pidgeon hole people, don't you?

How would you know that every HOT f/a wants to go back to school? Do you know what every HOT pilot wants in his future too?

Easy, tigress. In that post, I am actually talking about two of the most engaging, witty, drop-dead-gorgeous, mature and downright neat women I've met in a long time. Both of them are returning to school this summer, biding their time here.

Simmah down.

dollacrackho said:
i have a similar problem i live next to a farm and am really attracted to sheep. i try to ignore them but the come up to the fence and "baaaa baaa" and i get so turned on. i dont want to cheat on my wife but there is nothing like good sheep poontang. i've talked to my captains about it but they offer no help. just yesterday i got involved in a sheep three way and i feel so guilty . my wife knows something is up she walked in on me pleasuring myself to livestock illustrated the other day. please can anyone help me i'm out of control!!!! i've even begun cross dressing as a sheep. help me lord!!!

ROFLMAO dude !!!! Damn, you owe me a new beer!! I spit it out laughing my ass off. That was great, keep m comming.

You gotta get outta the reginal airlines, they have all the hot, young F/A's. Just go fly for AA, they dont have a F/A under 80...that should solve your problems (unless you are into that kinda thing, then you have some really serious problems)

LOL reminds me of a converstation with an AA guy last year, while I was waiting for my ride in DFW.

(after 15 mins of talking)

AA pilot: How old are you?
me: 21
AA pilt: Do you have a g/f ? how old is she ?
me: 24
AA pilot: man I hate you, All my fa's including my wife are over 95

hahaha

FlyUnited said:
Tip from us (the pilot/flight attendant parents of two), all people are different. All flight attendants and all pilots aren't sluts. AND a married pilot doing a single flight attendant does NOT make HER the slut.
So you mean a single pilot doing a married flight attendant restores the pilot to unslut status in your book? Hmmm, you would have made a good pilot.

Question: What separates a couple of sluts and a couple of drunks?

Answer: A cockpit door

Last edited:
pilotmyf said:
You should check out this guys other posts,
What a tool!!!!!!!!!!!

WMT-

Seriously, your posts seam to indicate you are an islamic, suicidal, man-whore. Honestly, I would be very nervous to have to fly with you. I don't know a nicer way to say this other than to say you should probably consider getting out of flying altogether. I seriously question your behavior and emotional state of mind.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I fly for Horizon.

I know most of you that work at Horizon know who i am so its no biggy.

What does religion have to do with this. I know people from all walks of life who have cheated.

WMT said:
I am running into problems with flight attendants that i have put myself into. This is not to be flame bait but it is a serious question.

I am married but have had numerous sexual encounters with flight attendants. When i say numerous i am talking about 10 per year. This also does not include the females i meet in overnight at the hotel bar and i even met some in the elevators on the way to my room. I am not the best looking guy but average looking. The girls that i have had encounters with are pretty good looking and some are mormon and married.

Lately, i have attempted to change my ways and be honest to my wife. I have done everything possible to be faithful and i just get the urge to meet new people or hook up with the flight attendants. I have even tried locking my self up in the room and not to come out.

My question is that i know i have messed up and am very depressed on my cheating ways. I am putting myself through counselling. Lately, i have told the flight attendants that i saw in the past that i am no longer interested and we should stay friends. These same FA have told me that they dont care that i am married and what happens on lay overs stays on lay overs. I know that i am venting but does any one else have experienced the same thing as me and what was the outcome?

Again, i made numerous mistakes and am changing my life for the better. I have been depressed about it and would do anything to change my ways.

thank you for listening.

Just lop your dick off. That should help.

Latest resources

Back