FA Problems?....help needed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WMT said:
I have been telling the FA's about my wife on the first legs of our four day trips. The problem is that some of these flight attendants have told me that they are falling for me while others have told me that stuff happens. I am putting myself on the limb ......... I understand everyones wrath and am trying to make the right decisions. I am just hurting inside that i was very dishonest with my wife.

One of the flight attendant keeps calling my cell and wants to get together. I explained .......the situation and i am at a point where i want to file something with the company. I saved all the messages .......left me but the problem is that there are numerous other flight attendants who also want to get together, and i dont want to open a can of worms.

I fly for a company based in the west coast. Maybe i need to go to eagle.

thanks

Have you tried telling them that you are straight or, failing that, telling your wife that you are gay?

~~~^~~~ said:
So you mean a single pilot doing a married flight attendant restores the pilot to unslut status in your book? Hmmm, you would have made a good pilot.

Question: What separates a couple of sluts and a couple of drunks?

Answer: A cockpit door

That's funny!

I'd say, unless you and your wife were virgins when you married, that we all must be sluts then. Did I read that right?

A single person, imho, has every right to date whomever he or she feels like it. I think a married person who has made a commitment no longer has that perogative. If you want to start dating again, get a divorce first.

WMT said:
...What does religion have to do with this. I know people from all walks of life who have cheated.

That's very true. Sorry If I implied that that was a problem. It's not.

I found this thread a obviously a little late!
Sorry for the resurrection!

• So what was the final out come?
  • Did WMT live happily ever after?
  • Just change his cell phone # to hide the calls from his MRS?
  • Or just run off an join the circus?
Chicks dig me too cause I'm a pilot but I just can't seem to F around on the Mrs.
I got so lucky catching her I just don't want to ruin a good thing or loose out on the investment!:D

This is the first time in, I can't remember how long, that I have read every post in a thread! ROTFLMFAO! Thank you all for the best laugh in a long time!:beer:

Its nothing to be proud about. I am more ashamed then anything. In the beginning of my post, i mentioned that i am average looking. I am dark skinned and many of the readers of this forum know who i am. I have spoken to many captains about this and in no way am i proud of this.

you can't fix stupid

This is the first time in, I can't remember how long, that I have read every post in a thread! ROTFLMFAO! Thank you all for the best laugh in a long time!:beer:

It really was some good reading.....

I'm going to start riding a moped to save money or ask my wife if I can start dating a "sugar momma fat chick" to help out with the furlough next month!

I don't care if everyone laughs......:crying:

WMT got gang-raped by Rosie Palms and her 5 sisters, and by doing so, he cheated on his wife Palmela Handerson. What's the big deal??

Say 10 Hail Mary's, 5 Our Father's, send me your black book, and all is forgiven.

Latest resources

Back