• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 still in play

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA/FO: the majority of us are proud of our union. Go find another deal and maybe you guys will finally stop posting about F9.

Hopefully, you continue to be proud of your union.

A few months back, I ran into one of your union members and he was saying the union was trying to do an employee purchase of the airline (like UAL did). He didn't seem to excited about RAH.

Hopefully, you continue to be proud of your union.

A few months back, I ran into one of your union members and he was saying the union was trying to do an employee purchase of the airline (like UAL did). He didn't seem to excited about RAH.

Warning: this statement is not true. Not even close.

With each passing post we get further and further away from reality.

You want me to post his name? He was on his way to SFO to talk to investors. He jumpsat on us.

You want me to post his name? He was on his way to SFO to talk to investors. He jumpsat on us.

He is a line pilot who was entertaining the idea of an employee buyout on his own. He lives in SFO and he is connected to potential investors. He probably ran it by the union, but it is highly unlikely that any discussions with investors were an behalf of the union. Strictly information gathering as one of a multitude of alternative "ideas".

He is a line pilot who was entertaining the idea of an employee buyout on his own. He lives in SFO and he is connected to potential investors. He probably ran it by the union, but it is highly unlikely that any discussions with investors were an behalf of the union. Strictly information gathering as one of a multitude of alternative "ideas".

Ok, so I'll assume this is the same person swa/fo was talking about. Your story sounds Plausible.

Ok, so I'll assume this is the same person swa/fo was talking about. Your story sounds Plausible.

Definitely plausible since I flew with the guy a couple months ago and discussed his ideas in detail. Of course, there could have been more than one F9 pilot thinking and discussing the same thing. On the surface, it seemed like an alright idea until you dig into what an employee buyout actually involves.

the SWA/FO don't make $hit up.

Latest resources

Back