• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 Shrinking - Lynx GROWING .......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love how they assume that you work for a discount carrier...had they read any of your past posts they would know better.

I was thinking about it the other day and i think i had you on our jumpseat a couple months back. It didn't register at first, but it just clicked the other day. Can't remember where from, but it was into DEN. You were telling us about LEAVING(yes that was for the regional guy attacking you for being a "discount" guy) Spirit and moving on to UAL. You mentioned that you may be on the street soon...have things changed? I hope they changed their plans and kept you on, but i have not heard how UAL is doing lately.

As far as circling into ASE...why not...you afraid of a little rock? VFR makes all kinds of things possible. Nothing says you can't do it...it just may not be the "preferred" runway. Instances like this make me glad i flew freight first before flying for 121...i learned that respect for the aircraft and your environment can allow you to do many things that the 121 "whiners" think cannot be done...and yet are PERFECTLY safe. Alright...let me have it...i'm ready for a good ole FI bashing fest...it's what i love the most.:D

Last edited:
I love how they assume that you work for a discount carrier...had they read any of your past posts they would know better.

I was thinking about it the other day and i think i had you on our jumpseat a couple months back. It didn't register at first, but it just clicked the other day. Can't remember where from, but it was into DEN. You were telling us about LEAVING(yes that was for the regional guy attacking you for being a "discount" guy) Spirit and moving on to UAL. You mentioned that you may be on the street soon...have things changed? I hope they changed their plans and kept you on, but i have not heard how UAL is doing lately.

As far as circling into ASE...why not...you afraid of a little rock? VFR makes all kinds of things possible. Nothing says you can't do it...it just may not be the "preferred" runway. Instances like this make me glad i flew freight first before flying for 121...i learned that respect for the aircraft and your environment can allow you to do many things that the 121 "whiners" think cannot be done...and yet are PERFECTLY safe. Alright...let me have it...i'm ready for a good ole FI bashing fest...it's what i love the most.:D

Yep - that was me brutha :)
I got furloughed in SEP and about to join some F9ers over in Vietnam until this crapstorm of an economy shakes itself out.

And of course - have always and will always pull for that Denver Airline that doesn't look like the Barney-Mobile :beer: .

Hope things are good with you.

Latest resources

Back