• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 pilots and RAH pilots plz

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's awsome is that I have a couple of years to go in the AF before I can start at SWA. If this deal had gone though, there's probably no way they'd be hiring off the street! No I'm pretty much in. Not to mention they probably will have a HUGE grudge against F9 guys with applications in at SWA! Freaking sweet!

"You ever heard of a "Japanese Inspection?" Japanese Inpsection, you see, when the Japs take in a load of lettuce they're not sure they wanna let in the country, why they'll just let it sit there on the dock 'til they get good and ready to look at, But then of course, it's all gone rotten... ain't nothing left to inspect. You see, lettuce is a perishable item... "

"You ever heard of a "Japanese Inspection?" Japanese Inpsection, you see, when the Japs take in a load of lettuce they're not sure they wanna let in the country, why they'll just let it sit there on the dock 'til they get good and ready to look at, But then of course, it's all gone rotten... ain't nothing left to inspect. You see, lettuce is a perishable item... "

"....like you two clowns."

I know what you're talking about. That's why my buddy is going to hook me up and 6 months prior to retirement he said I'll get my interview. He's totally hooked up a bunch of our buds in Phoenix. Not to mention I have a friend VERY connected at headquarters that was also a SWAPA guy.

Not to mention that every Frontier guy with an app in (type or not) is pretty much out of the picture now. Furloughed or not from F9.

I know what you're talking about. That's why my buddy is going to hook me up and 6 months prior to retirement he said I'll get my interview. He's totally hooked up a bunch of our buds in Phoenix. Not to mention I have a friend VERY connected at headquarters that was also a SWAPA guy.

Not to mention that every Frontier guy with an app in (type or not) is pretty much out of the picture now. Furloughed or not from F9.

So crj567, you're posting under tanker clown today?
Just make sure between posting under all these different usernames that you get to Wendy's on time!

FAPA cool-aid boy... you wouldn't be on the streets. I don't know what the road shows told you. I have a feeling they were selling R which is a mistake to you and your family. FAPA: THEY BLEW IT THEY BLEW IT

""Quote:
Originally Posted by starchkr
Tha same thing that would have happened to me if we got the SWA bid...I'd be out of a job.""

You keep bringing this possible short term issue up over & over again. It was stated that WN would reduce monthly flight hours to keep EVERYBODY working. They never had a pilot on the street, and aren't going to stick it to anyone now. That's the kind of concept your missing with WNs people friendly environment... Something F9 pilots aren't use to; sticking together. It's too late now, were closer to being on the street than we ever were. FAPA blew it and we all know it. Shortsightedness has it's price, the piper is going to come knocking with a bigger stick than before & the competition is going to be ruthless. Wait and see... But wait, were blind.

YOU WOULDNT BE OUT OF A JOB, YOU'D HAVE A BETTER JOB... NOW YOU DONT FOO

BONE HEAD! SWA was only going to take 80% of our fleet. What cave have you been in the last several days??? That's 11 AC gone as soon as the deal is sealed! Over the next 12-24 months they would disolve the rest of the fleet. You really so damn naive to think SWA would recall us all? Your airline, while still a powerhouse and a great place to work, is on the decline. I'm glad your career is safe there, for now. Things have changed and will continue to do so. I don't believe for a second your pilot group would sacrifice to save all of our jobs. You guys are overstaffed and tryng to save furloughs within your own group...an that's the right thing to do. That's fact and that's my point. Just another negative prick making the SWA pilots look bad.

Last edited:
Just F9 and RAH

Jeez guys. While i too believe that the F9 pilots wouldve had better future at SWA, i really wanted to hear from the F9 guys and see if FAPA represented you guys well. Nobody really knows for sure if it was the right decision, but it is somewhat all right if FAPA focus points reflected the F9 pilot group hopes.

Tanker Clown,

I can assure you you will not pass the interview. I won't elaborate on why because I don't want to give you the chance to snow them at the interview (if you get it). I'd love to find out who you are so I could assure that you are never employed by SWA.

Latest resources

Back