• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

expressjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right now pretty much EWR and possibly IAH if you hold good seniority within your new hire class. Hiring anyone from 700 to 2000 hours total time. If you go to Gulfstream Academy forget about it, in my interview group there were about 10 GIA guys, not one got hired. It's a great company and they have alot of new and exciting news coming in the near future, so get your stuff in if you have the time!

I have 900 and 105 and a buddy of mine walked in my resume and I filled out the online app. Would you say I have a good chance of getting interviewed?

Yes, it can be a slow process however, but you should do it. Make sure you know your jeps inside and out as well as your current A/C and you'll do fine. Like I said, it's a great company. I had a choice between three airlines and I chose XJET. Good Luck!

Applying online is the only thing you can do, having people walk in your stuff doesnt seem to do anything. They told the three people that are working my stuff that as long as on the expressjet.com site it says "added to requisition" that you will get called for an interview it just takes time for everybody above you to get called. Now when it comes time to interview having internal rec's will help. go to expressjetpilots.com, the people on there can answer just about any question you might have.

Have $27,500 to spare?

If so, you can get hired at XJT with just 400 hours total time and 100 multi engine.... Flight Safety Direct Track program.

:eek:

Flyer1015 said:
Have $27,500 to spare?

If so, you can get hired at XJT with just 400 hours total time and 100 multi engine.... Flight Safety Direct Track program.

:eek:

Umm...hired??? NO You mean get an interview! But good try

Heh, I've got an ATP, 2600 hours, 1300 ME turbine, and after applying I got a response via email telling me they don't have a position for which I am qualified. If you're low time, give a shot though. They seem to want that.

11thHour said:
Heh, I've got an ATP, 2600 hours, 1300 ME turbine, and after applying I got a response via email telling me they don't have a position for which I am qualified. If you're low time, give a shot though. They seem to want that.

Kryst, what is it coming to...:puke:

Pattern-Master said:
Right now pretty much EWR and possibly IAH if you hold good seniority within your new hire class. Hiring anyone from 700 to 2000 hours total time. If you go to Gulfstream Academy forget about it, in my interview group there were about 10 GIA guys, not one got hired. It's a great company and they have alot of new and exciting news coming in the near future, so get your stuff in if you have the time!

Whats wrong with www.gulfstreamacademy.com? They are ahead of the game with 250hrs part 121 than any 500hrs cfi....

Latest resources

Back