• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XJT has diversified its bottom line to make it more attractive to CAL. That includes a paint shop and a flight school. XJT will be fine. Why don't you worry about your airline flying for a bankrupt major.

eight8kcabpilot said:
I saw that the most junior captain at XJT was Feb 2004. Anyone have any idea how long the upgrade is now? How about for a guy that starts in January 06? Also, how long would reserve be and what is the most junior base?

FARK????? Is that you? :erm:

Koot said:
Well when CAL cuts XJets flying in 07 gives more of it out to its connection carriers. Don't expect other Majors to jump to try and get you guys. Your operating cost is WAAAY to high especially with 250 50 seaters and below. I'm really surprised CAL hasn't cut you more or has made you fly something with more seats.

Please why dont you show me some numbers on our operating costs. You idiots need to quit wishing bad karma on to others. What goes around comes around. Grow up.

Also in regards to your comment on replacing our flying with something with more seats, well its called SCOPE which CAL still has.

I hope nothing bad happens to anyones airline or job. Hopefully we are all in this together.

Carry on numbnutz

Last edited:
Who is it that you fly for, koot? I'm willing to guess it's for someone who costs WAAAY less. You almost sound proud of this. You're probably happy when you see things like what is going on at Comair.

Why don't you treat yourself to another packet of ramen noodles and call it a night?

Koot said:
Well when CAL cuts XJets flying in 07 gives more of it out to its connection carriers. Don't expect other Majors to jump to try and get you guys. Your operating cost is WAAAY to high especially with 250 50 seaters and below. I'm really surprised CAL hasn't cut you more or has made you fly something with more seats.

You meant '06 right?

As far as "WAAAY to high....." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Returns_to_scale

Scroll down and read Economies of Scale

The Wall Street Journal just announced their top airlines in customer satisfaction for last year . . . based on numbers of complaints per departures . . . this includes majors and regionals . . .

1. SWA
2. JetBlue
3. ExpressJet

That's right - #3 . . . and it's hard to beat #1 and 2. I'd say Continental notices these facts and is not about to hand over more routes to Colgan . . . are you kidding?

I say there is something to be said about the level of service provided by ExpressJet. To the passengers, it is a seamless experience. Not so with the Connection flights. Don't mean to put down the fine folks at Colgan, but their operation is not even close to the same level of service that is provided by ExpressJet.

What about CommutAir? I give them my best everyday. I take the time to talk to each person and help them at any and every moment.

bizicmo said:
What about CommutAir? I give them my best everyday. I take the time to talk to each person and help them at any and every moment.

What about on the lav?

CapnVegetto said:
but they're not going to be able to undercut bottom-feeders like Mesa and CHQ.

You're an ignorant douchebag....:rolleyes:

Have you read XJT's contract? Have you read CHQ's? Have you read Mesa's?

If you have....read them again...except take the d*ck out of your mouth this time.

If you haven't...kindly educate yourself and STFU until you do.

Thanks a bunch

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back