• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet to Guatemala!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Routing from KIAH-BRO-TAM-VER-MGTK shows 1081 nm and 2:48. The aircraft easily has the range for this. No comment on customer comfort, but what else to they have to compare it to?

Viable alternates could be Belize City, Guatemala City, Villahermosa, and Ciudad del Carmen.

I think it is great that CAL and COEX use your E145XRs on routes that no one else tries----like Flores, or Huatolco, or Bakersfield, or Quebec City, or St. Johns, or Puebla, or San Luis Potosi, or other cities that no mainline plane could try. That is good management of RJs. (Not throwing them on routes covered by LCCs and hoping they break even)

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Did you just leave ERA to get on with Coex? Good for you. Where will you be based? Different from ANC, huh?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yes, I did move on General. Just got back after my last 6 leg flight's. I don't know where I will be based yet, I'm really hoping for IAH. I had a bit of heart burn about the move, but not a single person I talked to told me not to do it. I'm excited about moving on.

EMB170Pilot,
Yes sir, the Lord's always watching over me.....:) Take Care

voteno said:
You will enjoy flying down there and having to hold and as you approach fuel starvation have no where to go. Wrong airplane for that length of flying to that part of the world.

The XR should be able to do this with plenty of fuel to spare.

Flybet3 said:
DUDE! there is no Guatemala Mexico, you mean MATEGUALA....sounds like you need to take geography again.

Dude! You need to learn some geography, DUDE! 'Cause, DUDE, I did an internet search on world maps to find Guatemala and an overview of the country. DUDE, would you believe that Guatemala, Mexico came up on one of the world map sites? I was suprised, DUDE, because I didn't know about it. So, I took a look, DUDE and sure enough there is a Guatemala, Mexico. It educated me on some unknown geography. So now that I know about it, DUDE you can look it up yourself.

General Lee said:
I think it is great that CAL and COEX use your E145XRs on routes that no one else tries----like Flores, or Huatolco, or Bakersfield, or Quebec City, or St. Johns, or Puebla, or San Luis Potosi, or other cities that no mainline plane could try. That is good management of RJs. (Not throwing them on routes covered by LCCs and hoping they break even)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well, shoot General! Why don't you leave the turmoil at Delta and come over here where manegement really shines! You too could become part of the team........but hurry, the hiring won't last forever.....Ha!

RSRVWINDSURFR said:
Well, shoot General! Why don't you leave the turmoil at Delta and come over here where manegement really shines! You too could become part of the team........but hurry, the hiring won't last forever.....Ha!

No thanks but I do know some people over there and they really enjoy it. I would suggest Expressjet to any newbie, though. I really like what your airline does.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back