ExpressJet to Guatemala!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

boxjockey

Just listened to the CEO mid-march voicemail, and apparently beginning in June, we will be flying to Guatemala. No details as of yet, but I'm sure there will be more out soon. Don't know if that lends any creedence to the MEX base, but I sure hope the hell not.

box

boxjockey said:
Just listened to the CEO mid-march voicemail, and apparently beginning in June, we will be flying to Guatemala. No details as of yet, but I'm sure there will be more out soon. Don't know if that lends any creedence to the MEX base, but I sure hope the hell not.

box

You also will be doing an allnighter from PHX to IAH. As far as Guat City, interesting place, sits in a bowl with volcanos around, a DC-10 went off that runway--Cubana and into some homes, ATC suks. Enjoy!

Bye Bye--General Lee

boxjockey said:

box

just a regional airline providing feed right?

Rhoid said:
Maybe you guys will finally meet The Guat!

That's right. He has probably been shamed out of Western Michigan University's flight program and moved to fly for TACA (Take A Chance Airlines) out of Guat--amala City. I hear he is the Mayor. He sure pulled a Claud Raines on this board.... (Claud Raines was The Invisible Man)(That line was also in "Ace Ventura"--Finkle--he pulled a Claud Raines....)

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm from Guate....very interesting runway. Everytime I fly in there you experience max braking! I dont see why X-Jet is going to fly in there if Continental mainline already flies in there. Plus the airport is not that big, all the gates are already taken. But hey, it could happen.

We already alternate on alot of routes. I don't know if this is a reduction for them at mainline, or additional service. Like I said, no details yet.

box

Latest resources

Back