Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha!

AlabamaMan!! said:
Dont the controllers go on strike there like once or twice a month? Esta loco!

HAHAHAHA! It's soooo true, they just went on strike and like shut the lights off not to long ago, it was actually very very funny. I love flying in there though, on a sunny day, the full approach is just awsome....the airport terminal is real shi*y though.

boxjockey said:
We already alternate on alot of routes. I don't know if this is a reduction for them at mainline, or additional service. Like I said, no details yet.

box

We will be going to a city currently not served by CAL. As a matter of fact, no US airline flies there that I can think of.

-Neal

BluDevAv8r said:
We will be going to a city currently not served by CAL. As a matter of fact, no US airline flies there that I can think of.

-Neal

Could it be Flores, Guatemala?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sounds like yet another reason to consider adding E170s at COEX... However, still no word on anything likely. Imagine all of the potential Central American/Mexican routes that would open up if E170s could be put on them... It's not like you don't have potential passenger market in Houston and LAX! Nice airplane!

Last edited:
Having listened to Jim Ream's voicemail, he said it is official that we will be flying to "Guatemala and that service should start sometime in June."

Now the first thing that comes to mind is Guatemala the country. However, there is a Guatemala, Mexico as well. We have all heard here that ExpressJet will eventually serve forty-eight (48) cities in Mexico within the next two years. Could it be that we are adding another Mexico city and not a Latin American country to the mix? Just thinking on the keyboad is all.

There is a pretty good girlie bar just behind Marriot, remember to wrap it up, HIV is really takin off down there.

Flores, Guatemala according to my sources. Kind of interested to see how we'll flightplan this one though, with the no overwater proviso, I assume we'll be flying down the coast. It's a shame we're not doing MGGT, easily one of my favorite airports in the world, despite all the negative comments posted here. (Just keep that teardrop inside of 8 miles as you dive to get under the glideslope!)

To respond to one of the previous question, 64 a month of each, and looking for a way to bump the new-hire number up even more.

Great place to work! (Good culture and excellent people)

-LJDRVR (Now EMBDRVR)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back