ExpressJet or CHQ pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Superpilot92 said:
I agree with you and am not trying to start a pissing match. As i stated prior both companies are good companies. CHQ might be a better choice for some and XJT might be a better choice for others. I have a buddy who is finishing training right now here and yes he is concerned but as i stated prior everyone is optimistic and some good things MAY be around the corner. What if it does go good here? Then it will be the place to be again. Sometimes the wrong decision is the right decision tomorrow it works both ways. To each his own. Both are good companies plain and simple.

I agree. Well said.

Awwwwww, you two made up. How sweet. GET A ROOM!

(Actually I'm just trying to be a d!ck, it was actually nice to see an almost normal discussion on this board.)

flynfarr said:
Awwwwww, you two made up. How sweet. GET A ROOM!

(Actually I'm just trying to be a d!ck, it was actually nice to see an almost normal discussion on this board.)

LOL thats funny, some people on here actually do like to discuss issues.

ERJFO said:

erjFO, boy you seem like one pleasurable human being, seeing the quality and compelling nature of your similar posts today.... you've sure made quite a case in favor of whatever it is you are trying to say.. thanks for saving me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rp170

Rp170 . ..

i didn't know that CHQ was flying E170's. Last i check in the company board, they fly e145/140/135's. .. . . . . do you mean republic airlines is flying the e170's for usairways?

What about the Delta situation?

Vref75 said:
Rp170 . ..

i didn't know that CHQ was flying E170's. Last i check in the company board, they fly e145/140/135's. .. . . . . do you mean republic airlines is flying the e170's for usairways?

That's correct. It's all the same seniority list.

kngarthur said:
Upgrade is so fast that it's worth the trade off. Also Why should any newhire make more than someone else, just because it has more seats?

because the pilots are responsible for more lives, thats why.
no offense, but its because of this kind of behavior (race to fast upgrade) that wage at a lot of airlines is ridiculous.
F/o or not, regional, or major airline pilot, prop or jet, we are still highly trained and highly responsible individuals who deserve a little more money that a bus driver or a mailman.

Latest resources

Back